K10 bits

I have the normal one still if you want that. The lightenned one's still on the car and I'm not messing around to take it off

The steelies are still available, but I'm not posting them so you will have to either collect them or sort out a courier

you can have the sidelight and the bumper, but the bumper's damaged due to the spot lamps, and it's quite scuffed on the corners

frank, I'm not taking it apart. i'm only taking off things that come straight off with no effort sorry

at the moment I can just about move it round the yard under its own steam and I want to keep it that way sorry

Holty- you'll have to tell me exactly where to find it.
But just to warn you, if loads of stuff has to be removed to get to it i'm not going to take it off cos I dont have the time

hi mate do you have the heater matrix? and the pipwork for it? thanks dan

im also after the struts that hold the boot up, and the window catches/locks for the pop out windows if you have them bits il also take them. thanks

micradan - sorry not selling any of that stuff any more, I'm now getting the micra back on the road (as of this weekend when some useful stuff cropped up)

with it going back on the road I'm only selling what's in the first couple of posts now

FIRST POST UPDATED

Sorry mate!

Sadly, I'm gonna have to sell the Micra on so I won't be after those parts. It's just gonna be too dear for me to keep it going. I'm p*ssed off tho cos I love my Lily. Ah balls. I may end up sellin it on the MSC website, but also likely to go down as deposit on 2nd hand summat-or-other. Anyway, I won't be wanting the bumper, headlight or steelies. Sh*te.

Back