*FREEBIE!* K10 bits

H

Herr_spl1ff

Ok, finally got a new house sorted, moving tomorrow but don't have enough space for all my spares :( Time to stop wombling!

The following are free to a good or otherwise home, I'll even deliver at reasonable to free rates depending on locations... :) They need to go preferably before the end of the week but may be stored longer if there is definate interest.

The list:

1 MA10 in good nick, around the 100k mark
2 4 speed gearboxes both also around 100k mark, both runners in good nick.
1 poo brown dash, complete in good condition. Would suit spray job or brown lover! :)
1 Pre-facelift front bumper with indicators, good condition
1 pre-facelift bumper without fog, slightly dented. May hammer out, I can try if you want!
Pair K10 driveshafts. Can't imagine why I thought they'd be useful!
Set of standard springs. Ugly looking but still sound and with life left.

Please help me, I don't actually know where to take some of these things to dispose of plus I'd rather they went to someone who can use them!

Still got carbs, manifolds etc for sale, if you need anything, let me know, I may have it! :)

:upside:

1 Pre-facelift front bumper with indicators, good condition
1 pre-facelift bumper without fog, slightly dented. May hammer

i would be very intersted in both of these for my euro project, problem being i am currently car less at uni in coventry :(

I mite take 1 Pre-facelift front bumper with indicators, good condition dont really need it but mite take 4 a project

Mat, Coventry I can do if I'm heading to the parents. Will pm you at a reasonable time when I can think!

if i'm gunna meet you for the parcel shelf sometime, tell me what else is left, i might take it whilst i am there ;)

that if u still got the shelf ;)

oooo and interested in the carb still if you got a price :) will see what else i can think of i might take of ya hands :)

Cool mate :) As you can probably guess things have been a bit hectic lately with trying to move etc but I've not forgotten you! :)

Revalco, I might have another pre facelift front bumper if I like the facelift one I've got to fit! Will let you know.

Mat, Coventry I can do if I'm heading to the parents. Will pm you at a reasonable time when I can think!

ok no probs, lets us know when ever, i'm sure some beer/petrol money can be arranged for your troubles :D

I wouldn't mind the dash if it's still going, if you can deliver it to Birmingham i'll pay the delivery charge?

Pm me if it's still available, cheers fella.

Batch, dash is yours! Thought I'd never shift that! ;) Can sort you and Mat out at the same time :) Will pm you too!

auto choke is a hitachi carb mate!!
the webbers are manuel

webbers are VERY rare indeed for the ma series.

even though i have one lying in my back yard sumwere

Back