K10 bits being evicted

H

Herr_spl1ff

Right, got to move my micra bits to smaller storage (they're getting evicted, not me!) within the next 2 weeks. The following must go due to space & I'd rather they went to someone who can use them so make me an offer :)

So to the list:

1 MA10 block
2 4speed gearboxes
2 MA10 carbs - maunal or automatic choke
Inlet maifold
Exhaust maifold
Brown dashboard
5 x original ford pepperpot alloys (won't fit micra without machining) 108 PCD, 13x5.5 inch

Again I have pretty much everything apart from body panels so if you need anything, ask!

Everything is in good working order and condition. I have been storing these parts to use myself at a later date so they've been looked after.

No, I need them to drive the car! Plus I'd have listed them... fwn

so if you need anything, ask! so i did wasn't try 2 waste ur time sry if i did.

Fair enough, I thought seeing as they were in my signature it would be obvious they weren't taking up storage space.

No worries, I actually don't have anything better to do at the mo... :)

It was early in the mornin when i posted that mind was half asleep sry again well if u ever change ur mind give us a shout seen ur ride pretty sweet

Revalco, no worries mate, been a bit off all weekend, won't be selling tho, love the buckets! :D

Slim, it's just a standard manual choke carb, can get some pics tomorrow if you want.

Bump... It's had a stay of execution indefinitely due to plans falling through :(

Many bits still available...

Don't miss your chance :)

Yep, got a replacement auto choke and manual choke for the 1 litre available. PM sent

Back