k10 bits for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
450 for k10 with the cg inside and running? Might have a buyer if you can hold for me will let you know tonight yay or nay :p

EDIT: ok he doesn't want it as it's ecu-less and carbed.
Good luck with the sale! (Y)

Hi mate will take the springs and shocks , the rear arb with links and super s steering wheel if youve still got them .cheers ash

Hi bud, about to pick up K10 engine and manual gear box. Anything you have to help auto to manual conversion would be good:

Driveshafts, Clutch peddle assembly, ECU etc etc.

"stacks of spares for k10, driveshafts, calipers, carbs, manifolds, tonnes of stuff, im not going to type a full list, pm me if you need anything and ill check."

Hi mate will take the springs and shocks , the rear arb with links and super s steering wheel if youve still got them .cheers ash

yes still got them, ill pm you to keep the thread clean.

Hi bud, about to pick up K10 engine and manual gear box. Anything you have to help auto to manual conversion would be good:

Driveshafts, Clutch peddle assembly, ECU etc etc.

"stacks of spares for k10, driveshafts, calipers, carbs, manifolds, tonnes of stuff, im not going to type a full list, pm me if you need anything and ill check."

ill pm you too

>>>>>Super s rev counter clocks added to list above<<<<<

>>>>>lights added above<<<<<

how much for the bumper front k10 and do you have a front drivers side wing?

the custom one above??? make me an offer, it will have to come with the grill, i also have the lamps available too.

@balloo, chers mate, stuff will be sent tuesday or wednesday.

suspension sold
arches and skirts sold pending payment and collection

top post updated, ive got a list full of stuff to add, i sorted through everything and made a note, but i forgot the dam list when i left for work.

dont forget no reasonable offer refused.
discounts on multiple purchases.
collection welcome.

theres the perfect oportunity for another k10 cg13 conversion there, but no body seems interested, in ALL the parts you need, cant grasp this, this has been one of the most talked abut k10 conversions of all time, the cg engine in a k10, come on guys, snap up a bargain.

Right boy's and girl's ive finally got around to making a list of the bits i have, there all the little bits ive got left stored away, i had loads more but sorted them all out and the bits i thought were no good or un-sellable i chucked.

in no real order

Front indicators, 2 pair
Parking lamps, 2 pair
Headlamp Passanger side , 2
Number plate lights, 2 pair, 1 blue/sliver, 1 red 526
Rear Fog lights, 2
Rear light cluster, 1 pair + 1 passanger side.
Reverse light, 2
interia light round, 2
side repeaters, 2 pair
Headlight control box, 4
Fog light switch, 1
Hazzard light switch, 3
Indicator stalk, 3
Rear wiper switch, 3
Intermittent wiper stalk, 3
non intermittent wiper stalk, 1
intermittent wiper control box 3
Starter Motors, 4
Dizzy, 2
Coil, 3
Rear view mirror, 2
Brake caliper stock, 1 pair
Condensor, 1
throttle cable, 2
drive shafts, 1 pair
Super S ecu, 2
CG10 cams, 1 pair
MA exhaust manifold and front pipe non ecc, 1
thermostat housing + fuel pump, 1
50A altenator, 2
40A altenator, 1
Blower motor, 1
Bonnet puller, 2
Idle up box, 2
Digi clock, 1
Heater matrix, 1
Heater resistor, 1

all bits are in good condition and were working on removel, they have been safely stored, in dry conditions.

not after alot for the bits, only a few £ in most cases, the more bits you need the cheaper it will be.

ALL BITS NOT DIB'D OR LEFT A DEPOSIT FOR BY CLOSE OF PLAY FRIDAY WILL BE GOING TO SCRAP/TIP, ID SOONER SOMEONE OFF HERE HAVE THEM THAN CHUCK THEM AWAY, SO POST BACK OR PM IF YOU NEED ANYTHING.

aLSO TOP LIST UPDATED

ahhh, i want the interior! but only if you can meet me halfway? ill have dips on it, until we can arrange delivery, pick up or courier, thanks!

The digi clock you've got is it the super s one? And do you have the bit of the centre console it goes in? Dibs if you have. Cheers

ahhh, i want the interior! but only if you can meet me halfway? ill have dips on it, until we can arrange delivery, pick up or courier, thanks!

hi mate, ive got no problems meeting you off the m1 somewhere, ive met a couple of people here (52.823389,-1.307706) its the services off the m1 at junction 24, for east midlands airport,

what bits of the interia you after?

The digi clock you've got is it the super s one? And do you have the bit of the centre console it goes in? Dibs if you have. Cheers

yes its the super s digi clock, ive only got the clock and surround spare, unless little ls doesnt want it out of the interia and then you can have it.

rear light clusters (pair) how much and can i get a sneaky preview as mine are all condensated and ruined :(

the seats,
the door cards,
the carpet,
the gearbox surround,
gator and gear nob.
also is parcel shelf and holder and seat belts are in black, them too.

and, if you have the super s wing mirrors with the adjusters inside ( not the push the mirror from outside to point at what you want to see)

so basically everything lol,
ive just checked timings and it turnes out you have second dibs, theres a guy fairly local thats coming to my house saturday for some bits and he's interested in the interia, or parts of it, so seenin as he pm'd me first its only fair that he gets first choice, ill let you know what if anything he wants.

but if he doenst want it you can have all the interia you need for the price in the first post as its essentially the whole interia, and ive got a set of ss wing mirrors as you describe, and i want £25 for those.

scott

10 Sounds fine is that with p&p? And yeah will have a picture if it's not too much trouble can pay you next week after payday (24th)

unfortunatley thats not with p&p that will be extra, not sure how much, but will be around £15 posted. ill get a pic at some point when i get a sec as im rushed off my feet atm.

so basically everything lol,
ive just checked timings and it turnes out you have second dibs, theres a guy fairly local thats coming to my house saturday for some bits and he's interested in the interia, or parts of it, so seenin as he pm'd me first its only fair that he gets first choice, ill let you know what if anything he wants.

but if he doenst want it you can have all the interia you need for the price in the first post as its essentially the whole interia, and ive got a set of ss wing mirrors as you describe, and i want £25 for those.

scott

It's alright little-ls, you can have the interior as i have an identical set already, to obtain another would just be plain greedy lol.

Super S Rev counter clocks 2 off, £30ea

Ill have one for postage, dont bin it :p

behave :p , theres some exceptions to the chucking away, hence above it says most stuff will be going, im mainly in a rush to get rid of the shell as its taking my drive up and the larger mechanical things that fillin gmy shed like 3-4 starter motors and 3 altenators and the 2 sets of drive shafts i have.

semi-valuble/rare stuff will not be being skipped, i would give them away first, however not for a while as i want a bit of money back for stuff, i need to cover the cost of my k11 and im going away in 2 weeks so need money for that.

scott

Have you sgill got the ma10 lightened flywheels?

Also have you still got the cg fitting kit and the cg flywheels?

May go that route instead of tuned ma. Does it bolt straight upto the 4speed box?

Cheers

Oh and can you post it all too me in devon? Price please?

yes still got the fitting kit and still cot the cg10 flywheel, and yes it will bolt straight onto the 4 speed box. yes i can courier to your door in devon.

ive reduced the cg fitting kit to £80 and i want £50 for the cg flywheel, so thats 80+50 = 130, ill do it at that including the delivery/courier.

private message me to try and keep the thread clean please

If that gear linkage reappears give me a shout mate :D

unfortunately it hasnt mate, i must have chuicked it out in the first round of the clear up and not realised.

seeing as im stripping the car now, ive got my short shift linkage available, it will sit at standard height inside the car but is lengthened underneath to give a shorter throw, roughly around 50% shorter.

everyone with enquiries/waiting for stuff, its all being sent out tomorrow, had some stuff on that ment i couldnt do it back end of last week, but everythings parceled up and will be collected tomorrow

OFFER EXTENDED TILL TOMORROW THEN ITS GONE.

If you still have the st wanna be front bumper and the super s rear I'll have them off you for a sensible price

right thats it, times up, most of the left over bits are now in the process of being scrapped, i will be doing it over the coarse of this week,

ill sort throught the stuff i have left and if theres is anythig i think is worth selling, ill put them up in a new sale thread to avoid confusion.

cheers

All Stuff Now Gone, Nothing Left, To Be Fair, Most Of The Stuff Sold And Not Much Was Chucked,

thanks to all that bought stuff, you have helped fund a quite interesting future k11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back