K10 Bits for sale

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
K10 MA12ecc large port head

MA12 ECC head Large port one, fits all ma-series engines in VGC from a 60k car. ideal for performance setups and k10's with inlet and exhaust madifications

£50 collected needs to go!

Normski

Ex. Club Member
dibs - please speedle, really want these!

HI speedle, I am really really really really really really intrested in these, can I get frist refusal on these? and would you mind waiting till this friday for the money? (pay-day) hope this sounds agreeable? cheers speedle :)

OP
OP
Speedle

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
HI speedle, I am really really really really really really intrested in these, can I get frist refusal on these? and would you mind waiting till this friday for the money? (pay-day) hope this sounds agreeable? cheers speedle :)

hi mate

pay pal is fine and friday is not a problem consider them yours :)

Normski

Ex. Club Member
cheers speedle your a legend!!

aww thanks speedle your a top geezer :) also do you have any suggestions as to how I could safely spilt my old light cluster and the march one thats damaged to do the repair job as you suggested without damagin the parts further? any info on this would be greatley appreciated - cheers speedle mate :)

OP
OP
Speedle

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
dissy has been chucked in the tip if there are no takers on the head by the end of the week ill chuck it. wiating for norm to come back to me on the lights

Normski

Ex. Club Member
sorry speedle

hey speedle, sorry for the delay, I've had minor cash flow problems due to one of my flatmates being useless and not having the rent last friday and me n my other flat mate had to front his share of the rent to the estate agents puting me right out of pocket. I get another paycheck this coming monday and I'll sort you out the money then, I still really want the lights as I appreciate how damn rare they are, sorry to mess you about speedle

OP
OP
Speedle

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
bump anyone else fancy the lights unfortunatly i have some severe money problems at the moment so they need to go (sorry Norm if they are still here moneday they are yours) price remains £90 posted.

im shocked no one wants the head, paul said he had loads of people giving him offers for it a while back.....

OP
OP
Speedle

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
its the head fitted to the MA12 k10 (those fitted with Catalytic convertors) it has bigger ports than the other k10 heads therefore more power can be achieved from it.

OP
OP
Speedle

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
postage is prob going to be alot mate but if your willing to pay for it ill post it :p i'd estimate its likely to be at least £20 due to the weight