Rare K10 bits for sale

you would need to cut a bit of the arch off mate but it would be very easy to do, Fordy has done that on his white k10 and IMO it looks brilliant ;)

see here
my.php

thats the only pic i have now mate, its a loverly back bumper it just needs sanding down and some minor filler, maybe Arnold has some pics of it when it was ok ill ask him

cant remember fordy i'll check tomoz for you :)

and guys please read my first post its got my postcode do an aa route from yours to mine to get an exact distance ;)

Hi,

I'm really keen on that rear bumper, if its not gone already....

Could come and collect it pretty soon too. I'm assuming that would look good on the back of a Super S (if the arch pieces were cut a bit), but would it look ok with the Super S front bumper...

Hmmmm

front/ rear bumper sold to Turtle :)

if the wheels don't go this week i may keep and refurb them myself i reckon they'd look good black with a silver lip :D

me too mate they will look 10 times better black :D

ok new developments

side skirts as pictured above are now for sale £30 collected, i probably could post them but i wont be held accountable for damage :p you all know how gentle the post service is nowadays lol

bump

surprised there are no takers on the side skirts they are harder to get hold of than the bumpers.....

Hi, will any modificatons need to be made in order to fit the alloys to a lowered micra (35mm) i.e. cutting of arch lip? Interested in wheels, live in southampton, could get this weeknd if i be decicive. Cheers, Will.

Actually to add to previous post, if no modifications are required could i buy them and collect saturday? Will.

Hi, will any modificatons need to be made in order to fit the alloys to a lowered micra (35mm) i.e. cutting of arch lip? Interested in wheels, live in southampton, could get this weeknd if i be decicive. Cheers, Will.

Actually to add to previous post, if no modifications are required could i buy them and collect saturday? Will.

ok mate if your serious then give me a call on 077755 14285

i also have tons of other stuff you may want body kits etc :)

come on people i cant believe no ones taken me up on this stuff! this is probably one of the only chances you'll have to get a kit for you k10 you should be bitting my arm of trying to get these bits..... i know i would have back in the day

I will have the top part of that double spoiler, i have been trying to find a match for my bottom one for ages!!!

Let me know asap

sorry mate selling it together only selling one part will be a nightmare at £40 for both bits its still a bargain, you can always sell on your spare bit if you want but at the moment i need this stuff shifted

ok then, i will have both at £40 quid if that includes postage then.

do you have MSN so we can talk on there rather than waiting for replies on here?

simo, if you dont want the bottom half of the spoiler ill take it off your hands???

speedle, waht have you got left? and body kit bits?

somersetk1: Since Speedle won't send it too me, maybe you could pick them both up since you live alot nearer than me, and then send the top one to me. I will defiantly have it, you don't have to worry about that!

Just an idea anyway :)

simo, if you dont want the bottom half of the spoiler ill take it off your hands???

speedle, waht have you got left? and body kit bits?

everything listed in the top post mate!

i have a complete bodykit including front rear sides and spoiler, see above.

somersetk1: I have just been having a word with Speedle and he if going to send the top half to me. The only condition is that you buy the bottom half aswell. So if you want it then everyone is happy!

yea i do want it as i already have a top half, if i have to go pick up the bottom i might as well get both??

its about 2 hours from here to portsmouth though, i could do it if you sent me half the cash plus a lil bit for some petrol and a lil to post to you?

if not i shll send my half (£20?) to speedle and sort out picking it up with him

No its ok, you don't need to pick it up as he is going to send me it now. Worked out great us both wanting a different half hey!!

Speedle: I will send you money once you let me know.

ok guys only problem atm is that i need to replace the boot as taking the spoiler off is going to destroy the boot and leave lots of holes, i've found a replacemnt but the micra's out of action until i can cahnge the clutch next week soon as its sorted we can get all this arranged and sorted :)

still got a complete bodykit for sales peeps surely someone wants to pimp there k10, remeber this is made for nissan so an exact fit and is preped so all you need to do is paint it! :)

Back