k10 back ache

Does anyone else find the standard suspension gives you back ache on long journeys.

The furthest position that the seat goes back to is still not far enough for me. My legs arent under the steering wheel they have to go around it to reach the pedals. Maybe this is causing me to sit in a position that'll cause it?

I'm doing about 300 miles a week.

p.s. this in not a joke lol, its actually a genuine post

My back ached loads in my K10, but I have back problems anyway. Wasn't sure if it was the seats, the suspension or posture that was the problem.

As it seems I'm not imagining it and other people seem to have similar issues I might sell up and get something that isn't made for 5ft japanese people.:laugh:

I've even tried adjusting the angle of the back of the seat, but it doesn't seem to help.

The gas shocks seemed a nice idea but prohibitively expensive.

The car has actually had new shocks a while back, so they aren't that worn.

The only problem at the moment is selling *anything*

i had some problems when i first had my k10 the bottom of my back ached like crazy so i got a small cussion, looks grannyish but its worked :D

it must be the seats, cause my back kills after 20min's driving and never had back ache in other cars. hopefully when i get these bucket seats fitted it wont be a problem

Admittedly I haven't ever need to drive her further than 30 miles, but I've never had a back ache with it.

I'm 6' 3" and I have KYB shocks on...
I'm also prone to a bad back!

Back