Im Back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

djlee_dj

Ex. Club Member
well some of you may remember me , some may not.

il be about the forums for a bit now and again as im currently sourcing parts/info on a micra coversion to keep me occuppied over the summer months (and i miss the micra so much, lol, i want a sleeper and you half expect corsas/novas/saxos to be half quick)

i used to own this micra ...... had it for 2 years or so and got rid early last january

i741.jpg

i740.jpg

i then got this BMW coupe when i got rid of the micra.

i3930.jpg

after 10 months of RWD i decided i wanted another RWD car only a bit quicker, so i decided 2.0l turbo in a shoebox would prob be the best all round and bought this

porpics233.jpg

porpics244-1.jpg

100_0227.jpg

pictures of the mister2 arent the best but you get the idea

so whats the memebers of the past driving now ?

OP
OP
D

djlee_dj

Ex. Club Member
thanks em's

im hoping to get another micra soon :)

maybe my old one back :) needs a door, wheels, front bumper blown in, front tints and a mudflap back tho to look as the picutre - new owner doesnt love it as much as i did :s

Ems

Ex. Club Member
Bummer, not nice if you know they're not loved!!!
Hope you do get it back, it looked nice :)

G_Man

Ex. Club Member
allo mate, good to see you back, dunno if you remeber me, i used to have the red super s on gloss black rims, i had a 206 grand tourisme and now got an ibiza cupra :)

hope everything is ok mate

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Welcome back, i remember you

The micra looked great, would be nice to have that back in the club.

Type-R

Ex. Club Member
im still around i remember you as well.. i remember you did a single wiper conversion or something... was pretty kool at the time.

OP
OP
D

djlee_dj

Ex. Club Member
yeah i did a single wiper conversion.

and i also remember all you guys usernames too :)

well ive just started buying parts for the micra .... think jap subtle rollerskate style :) .... with about VTR speeds + ish(1600 with bolt on performance) ........

then when i have my fun , turbo .... or 2.0l (but thats a long way off)

see the club has a few good projects/cars on the go now. apart from that same old same old then guys ?

allo mate, good to see you back, dunno if you remeber me, i used to have the red super s on gloss black rims, i had a 206 grand tourisme and now got an ibiza cupra :)

hope everything is ok mate

micras gone now so you can tell me, what was your splitter ? i always thought polo spolier or something ???? LOL ......

that used to bug me fwn

goldstar please email leegreer1 (at) hotmail.com as the private message couldnt be displayed

thanks

OP
OP
D

djlee_dj

Ex. Club Member
cheers boys, always knew id be back

still running about in that super low k11 titch ???

i see a post by raceworx there and the amount of parts for the k11s have grown (or been found, lol) .... seen about 4-5 differet coilover kits for one.

yea miss the bmw but was too slow really LoL would get another but no plans to change atm

Antony

Ex. Club Member
welcome back. i think i joined about a month before you left...... i remember your name.

anyway, lets have another suped up k11 tearing up the roads..

Status
Not open for further replies.