JVC Headunit

B

Bennai

i am looking to buy the jvckdavx1 headunit, i jus want to know if there is an ipod adaptor to use with it, and if neone knows anyhting about this unit, what is jvcs giga mp3 suystem is it like a hard you buy seperatly and connect to ur headunit

Bennai said:
i am looking to buy the jvckdavx1 headunit, i jus want to know if there is an ipod adaptor to use with it, and if neone knows anyhting about this unit, what is jvcs giga mp3 suystem is it like a hard you buy seperatly and connect to ur headunit

Not sure exactly which unit this is........so a link to it would be good :)

But, I know that quite a few of the JVC headunits have built-in auxillary connections, so you just need a cable to connect your Ipod to them. However I dont think that JVC offers a proper interface unit, which allows you to control the Ipod via the headunit (such as Pioneer and Alpine).

Bennai said:
the headunit is this one
http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=4166&cadid=0e7a08dd5f90f986e8d1746ecb66075d

the one with the dvd screen,

what lead am i looking at needing, to connect it do you no where i can find one??

thanks

Ah ok, good unit :)

It says it has an audio/video input. Usually that would be a yellow (video) the red and white (audio right and left) RCA type plugs.

You should just need a 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Stereo Phono lead, Maplin's or similar should have them for around £4.

:)

Back