Just purchased an 06 plate 1.4 Sport+

First post so be gentle! :wasntme:

Just bought an 06 plate 1.4 sport+ with 50k on the clock. 1 lady owner and FNSH all for the pricely sum of £3500. Car also came with a full years warranty and road tax.

From checking around autotrader etc i think i've got a great deal there. Opinions?

Also looking for what sort of issues i should be looking for with the car? Its the mrs who will be using it for going to and from work so will be lucky if it does 5000 miles a year.

Any help would be greatly appreciated folks! (Y)

Picking her up start of next week so will post pics up then.

She's in cool blue and i'm planning on plasti dipping all badges and possibly the alloys in black to match the smoked lights!

Last month I bought my Cool Blue, 06 Plate, 1.4 Sport+ so pretty much exactly the same as yourself.

Mine however had 25,000 on the clock and I got it for £4,500.

Good price I reakon, I just got my 1.5 Sport on Saturday.

All the normal crap service book etc, LOL upon inspecting the service books the previous owners license dropped out! :wow:

MiMi, as the mrs has dubbed her, has now arrived. Will get some pics up tomorrow!

Took her out for a spin this evening and she defo needs some now stopping power. Could do with a new tyre aswell but all in she's a good little drive. Nippy too!

Was going to do the brakes myself but as Dunkspeed are just along the road from me i'll take her in there for them to do the disc's and pads. £60 fitted is a price that cant be sniffed at! (Y)

Back