just ordered my front splitter

my original plan was to put renault megane one on the front and seat ibiza at the back....called up renault and they said it costs £73.00!!!!! THERE GOES MY IDEA OUT THE WINDOW! lol...caled up seat and said its gonna cost £14.80...MUCH BETTER!

looks like im gonna have to pay a visit to local scrappy for renault megane splitter....GREAT!

I had a look round my scrap yard but i didnt have a clue what i was looking for so I gave up and went for me t :)

great help custom_design, i'l keep an eye on that. wouldnt renault have the same price for the laguna splitter as the same as the megane one tho? if i bought it directly from renault?

i dont no i hav a matr that works at renault in oldham i will tex he and see how cheap he can get the megane 1 for. back hander job

got a megan one on my car, £2 from a scrappy.

got there five minutes before they closed so i just got the ricipticating saw and cut the whole of the bottom of the bumper off :)

you have to cut the megan ones in the middle and cut the ends off. the cleo ones are a straight fit with the ends cut off :)

u used a bit of bent metal to cover the gap and painted it black...

the megan spliter is not something they stock so it wud hav 2 be orderd in so he cant get 1 on the qt but with his discount it will cost £50

micra_k11 said:
cool, thanks guys. do you think that renault would stock the clio ones? and would they be the same price as megane ones?

i tried to order a clio one not too long ago and iirc they were £45 i just called the local renault dealer

how do you think it will look if i buy two ibiza splitters for the front and back, but i will leave the back one black and spray the front one silver like the car is?

ive got pics of it on front of my car and on back of my car. It looked good on front but cause i lowered mine so much it scraped on speedbumps and lil bumps in the road. Looks better on back.

the clio ones look naff, laguna and megane are the best...ibiza is far too common now, also dont do the front and back the same it will look gash

Back