Which year splitter? Help!

Hey MSC how are we? Wondering what year splitter fits my s reg k11?
I know people have fitted Renault laguna splitters on the front and seat Ibiza on the back. Does anyone know anythin about these splitters? I'm a complete novice. What make and model and year cars fit? Can anyone help?
If anyone knows any contacts that'll be great aswell thanks!

lagunas/espace fit but require a chop if memory serves me right. ibiza 6 vent and chin style ones also fit the front or rear with minimal fuss. all require accurate chopping by the wheel arches (Y) im tempted to see if a 2-piece vr6 golf one would fit or a polo one. decisions decisions

they might do mate but im not sure cus when we used to fit them we'd only get the 6 vent ibiza ones. leons were quite a new car then. Ibiza splitters only used to be around £20-30 new from the dealer, i think sutton coldfields seat dealership sold more splitters than cars lol

The ibiza curpa-R splitter will fit as i bought 1 for my primera and offerd it up to my brothers k11 and was suprised how good it looked.

any splitter from any car will fit PROVIDING its long enough and has enough depth to reach round the sides of the bumper.

Back