front or back splitter???

The laguna front splitter looks pritty sweet on my micra (ill have pics soon) but im not sure what to get for the rear. By the way i wouldnt pay more than £20 for one.:laugh:

sonic said:
Save some money and trawl the local breakers, you can pick them up for a tenner.

yeah i tried that about a week ago, all the lagunas and meganes either dont have them (already gone) or theyre ######ed

plus im not sure what other splitters front or rear will fit onto a micra

GRRRRRRRRRR - Dude, thats all in my guide...

ITs a Ibiza GTI splitter, i have one on the Front and Back of mine, easy to do, takes about 20 per splitter...

Read my guide take down the part number, go to and AUDI garage, and they are £15 brand new...

Hope this helps.

Gemma85 said:
how? do u get discount or something

Discount yeah, and meshed...lol

Fitting the front splitter is easier then eating a Easter egg, the screws are alreaddy there...lol

as some have said £16 is the correct price brand new from seat. Now with him selling that on ebay for that price i think im gonna start selling a few and make a lil profit! Millionaire Andy here i come haha!

Andy_S said:
as some have said £16 is the correct price brand new from seat. Now with him selling that on ebay for that price i think im gonna start selling a few and make a lil profit! Millionaire Andy here i come haha!

This time next year Rodney.:laugh:

Back