Rear Splitter...yes / no ?

Anto Modded

Ex. Club Member
Im still thinking do i add a splitter on to the rear or just get a ###k bodykit. Ive put up a pic as is, and a pic with my idea of the splitter for the rear. its only on roughly. sides are hanging so try imagine it fixed propperly and maybe painted. Let us know you're thoughts please. its gonna be low to the ground which is what im kind off after too

89.jpg

2.jpg

is your car lowered? it dont look like it so i recomend you get it lowered and you will probably find you dont need a splitter

hmm i think a more subtle splitter would look alot better, unless that one was blended into the bumper and painted i think it may looks a bit crap really..

looking damn nice though :)

well imo i think that looks the Bizz mate....(Y) If you decide to fit it do you think you will colour code it or leave it black? Either way i still think it would look mint :D

if ur talking about the black strips along the door and rear quater panels....then yes they can be removed ..... i usually use a smooth Blunt bit of platic (like a cheep ruler) to get them off. The worst part is what they leave behind...Horrible Sticky stuff.....you can try many things to get this off but what i find best is Petrol on a rag and Rub like mad :D :grinning:

Back