just my luck

A

ash 80

I was due to pick up a k11 super s with 30k on the clock this friday from a garage in stockport when i got a phonecall.the guy who sold it to me took it for a service monday morning he said somebody had jumped a red light hit him and writ the car off still can`t belive it.

but there geting harder to find now with decent milage, remember the K11 is 12 years old now. Was it the red one that is on autotrader at the moment?

RE: RE: just my luck

harsh dude, hope ya find another one........

micra man said:
Not good!!! Quite hard to find one with that low mileage nowadays. Good luck in finding another one though. :)

there one up in the north east with 37k on the clock 95 plate

:)

Dr Zoidberg said:

micra man said:
Not good!!! Quite hard to find one with that low mileage nowadays. Good luck in finding another one though. :)

it doesnt exist mate :eek:

Me and richie tried to find it in the garage and it wasnt there.... that was the 2nd time i tried to find it too :(

RE: RE: just my luck

Ian said:
Dr Zoidberg said:

micra man said:

it doesnt exist mate :eek:

Me and richie tried to find it in the garage and it wasnt there.... that was the 2nd time i tried to find it too :(

does it not? hmm now that ya mention it i couldn't see it at the garage when i went. the gold sr was there tho.

its still on autotrader thats all. we are on about the same place? garage in jarrow?

Back