Just got a K12!

Hi,

I joined the MSC a few weeks ago but haven't had a chance to come on and introduce myself. I'm Emma from Newcastle. I bought my first car (K12 1.2 sport) last month, and love it too bits lol! I want to do a few things to it to make it look snazzier and mod it up, but thing is I don't know much about cars (well nothing infact lol) I have had the back windows tinted and thats all!

Any advice on what I can do next?

Here is a photo

Thanx
Emz

Attachments

• miko 006.JPG
    miko 006.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 295
hi, and welcome. all i would do to it is lower it, if you can, thena nice exhaust and filter.... and thats it, it would look spot on...

welcome, another north easter...good good :)

as Antony said really (though keep in mind any warrenty you may have)...unless you want to start spending serious money (theres nice things in japan, lol)

Welcome to the club. Hurray another north-eastener as solarice says but not only that a girly and with a K12 too.

Antony's right lowering it will be the best thing to do first. My K12 may have nice wheels, full body kit and exhaust but doesn't look quite right as it's not lower yet. I keep promising myself I'll get it sorted but there is always some big expense that keeps getting in the way.

Check out my garage if you need some inspiration.

Ele

Welcome Emz :D

Have a look for the kit that was on e-bay. It's not bad!! Otherwise, lower it as peeps say!!

For the other MSC members though, would it not have had slightly uprated suspension anyway, being a Sport?!!

Looking very nice there! I do love the Sport wheels on the K12! :) Especially in that grey!

I notice the stickers are already on there too! :cool:

Welcome to the club! :)
James

welcome to the msc :)

the ebay/nissan kit won't fit the face lift, well the arches and side skirts will.

and yes it has standard suspension the 160/sport sr has uprated bits. iirc same with the cc

Back