just fitted maniflow system

59 bhp is more than enough

Deactivated Account
well i got my decat and cat back system fitted today by my mates garage as all the nuts on the exhaust had siezed and i managed to snap one on the cat. anyways im not all that impressed to bo honest, fair enough its not got the manifold on yet as that is being dipped and coated but i still thought i would notice a bit of a difference. the only thing i can think of is that coz im gettin some stuff powder coated the induction pipe is off and the filter is just straight on top of the throttle body as well as the manifold aint on. but still, looks very nice though. ill get some pics up tomoro.

well congrats is all i can say n i cant wait to see how this car fairs on RR wen its complete will be good just to see how well it does :D

kep it up mike still lots to do :D

yeah will be interesting to see how it compares to other exhausts, just gotta fit the manifold and the rest of the powder coated engine bits, then get my wheel nuts cut down so i can fit my volks on. then im not sure whether to go for the 1.6 throttle body and a remap or save up for my mx5. well see anyways.

Back