Just Bought A Micra

Hi!

I am Kev, I'm from Durham, 28 years old and bought myself a little 2002 3 door Micra 1.0l as a daily driver!

Picked it up yesterday and I'm well impressed with how well the little thing feels on the road.

It's silver with 65k, full service history and only had advisories for the front tyres at its last MOT.

It is the Tempest trim so keep fit windows and sun roof, Nissan radio cassette and steel wheels.

I plan on removing the wheel trims and refurbish the steelies and put on the center cover type trims on and The stereo needs to be updated as a matter of urgency!

Other than that I plan on keeping it standard, but then again I say that with all my cars!!

Yeah its like a steam room in there at the minute so I think I'll be driving with the sun roof cracked to get rid of the condensation, I've got some anti mist to apply to the windows it's just finding time when it's light

welcome any how:)

can i say i said slide the sunroof inner cover back and use fresh air intake as much as you can ,what you said you have made up yourself :) its funny:)

Back