joke parking tickets

Reason for ticket

Its not japanese!
You have crap wheels (Venoms)
etc etc etc

Could be fun.. I'd be tempted to into the council car park and ticket the lot of them.

LOL!! Sorry, they're sick, regardless of car. Imo :)

sorry but i agree, looked #### bak then, look even #### now lol just like the old nova 3 poker's, back in the day they were emence, now they look poo, sorry if offened people, but its MY opinon, so dont go off in one .............. :p

Could have alot of fun with them. If you could hide close by and get it on camera when they read the ticket would be good. Once you didnt get caught

These ones should not be allowed to be used, yes its a joke, but it has space to put credit card numbers in, therefore it could quite easly be used for creditcard number phishing.

But it says to ring a certain number which doesnt exist, not a number of your choice

Well maybe, but all you need to do is include a PO box or something to send the "Payment slip" that "allows for credit card information to be filled in". Something this realistic goes beyond a joke in my book, there is no need for a payment slip that has space for a credit card number to be put in. The first fake ticket posted from sonic is a joke and would be funny, but when you have the posibility from turning a joke to credit card fraud... Well I hope you can see my point.

Back