JDM indicator/wiper units

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
What do you actually mean by indicator unit? If you mean the clear side repeaters, the JDM ones don't fit the UK made K11 quarterpanels. In regards to the wiper setup, so you mean the rear motor that's setup so that the wiper at the back is horizontal when stationary?

---dens

CMF_Dodgy Haro

» CMF Member
I think he's referring to the indicator stalk - JDM ones are on the right hand side as opposed to the UK / European ones on the left (like BMW's).

Someone had a thread on these forums here about it - I think the unit would fit but there was some wiring involved. Not sure if the person got it to work either but you can do a search on the forum for it.

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Haha yeah whoops now it makes sense. Yeah there was a guy from NZ selling JDM stuff (nzallblacks or something like that) including that.

Could do I guess, but I couldn't be bothered.

---dens

CMF_LonePhantom

» CMF Member
Yeah the stalks. was looking at them on Yahoo Japan auctions, they seem to have two plugin points and I was wondering if they are the same as the plugs that come on the UK built cars, and if it was just a matter of swapping the cables around.

CMF_nz_aj

» CMF Member
I loathe indicator stalks on the wrong side & wouldn't have believed Nissan would have done it.
Anyway, somebody please take a picture of the UK plugs & wiring.
I'll compare with JDM versions which are all thankfully on the correct side.

Back