Facelift iheadlight/indicator & wiper Stalks on a Pre-facelift

Hi Everyone,
I'm looking for a solution to replacing the headlight/wiper stalks on my 1995 Australian K11 Super S.
I am looking at replacing my current ones with facelift ones.
Facelift ones have the "fog" light option on the headlight switch and screw in as opposed to clipping in on a pre-facelift

Now Australian ones are 11 Pin and facelift ones have 13 pins and obviously are a different plug.
I want to attach the whole lot so I have the plug and everything- with the plastic surround on my steering column.
like this:
!BrB6+mwBGk~$(KGrHqYH-CoEvF-uvfNeBL)6YzoLE!~~_12.JPG

anyone attempted this- does it work?
and if i does can someone help me out with sending one to Australia (The complete unit - plugs an all, like the above picture)
I understand the the wiring will be different which isnt a problem, just basically want to know if the unit fits on the pre-facelift column

Thanks

i did connect a wiper stalk from a facelift to my pre-facelift-plugs even fit but it didnt operate the rear wiper so didnt go further,repaired my one instead
didnt use the lights stalk though so...................i would think it is a wire up job

Yeah would definitely be a wire up job due to the plugs being different - which isnt a problem as both dad and myself are experienced in wiring up cars. Basically all the unit has to do is to be able to replace the whole unit and attach on the steering column in the same way a facelift one does (the white plastic bit).
This makes it hard because we never got facelift micras in Australia, this is where you guys come in :)

wiper stalk is/was a straight fit so the light stalk should be also a straight fit
any one else got an oar to throw in??
it took one screw to affix the facelift wiper stalk--same as prefacelift

Back