JDM HKS Hi-Power SILENT Exhaust for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought this as a replacement for my broken backbox, but after that i found out that all of my exhaust system needs replacing so I bought the peter lloyd system so this is up for sale. I payed about £160 quid delivered from Japan. Im not gonna ask people to pay the postage to it goes for £100. It has the jasma mark so its road legal in japan, not loud but very nice deep sound and crisp on full throttle.

£100 delivered
19403008.jpg

19403007.jpg

19403009.jpg

19403010.jpg

It is for a K11.
Looks better than this one online:
[video=youtube;HsOTko9caQc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsOTko9caQc[/video]

looks 100% s/s to me (including the welds (Y)) many s/s systems are mildsteel welded (which is no biggy really, as the actual weld will take ages to rust away)

imprety sure that them welds are stainless, but the welding in general changes the characteristics of the steel so they are not all that stainless anymore.

im sure its gonna last longer then your car if thats any help.

Lol most likely last longer than most new nissans let alone ones from the 90s lol
I've a a nur spec r system and it's not been used for over two years still fitted to the car been outside all that time and not a spec of rust! Nur spec (blitz) make their exhausts from the same grade s/s as hks, so you won't get any issues with rust! £100 is really quite cheap the civic boys would rip your arm off for one of these, would be nice on my 200sx but don't want to hear the horrible sr20det to much, rather a big loud exhaust to drown it out lol
GLWS

Lol most likely last longer than most new nissans let alone ones from the 90s lol
I've a a nur spec r system and it's not been used for over two years still fitted to the car been outside all that time and not a spec of rust! Nur spec (blitz) make their exhausts from the same grade s/s as hks, so you won't get any issues with rust! £100 is really quite cheap the civic boys would rip your arm off for one of these, would be nice on my 200sx but don't want to hear the horrible sr20det to much, rather a big loud exhaust to drown it out lol
GLWS

there is a s14-a near me that is ####ing loud and sounds gorgeous god knows how the hell he got it to sound like that keep meaning to have a crack with him but he's always going the other way :doh: he has a few drift-works stickers in the window so i guess he knows how to use it. he looks like he should hit a weight watchers diet tho :laugh:

there is a s14-a near me that is ####ing loud and sounds gorgeous god knows how the hell he got it to sound like that keep meaning to have a crack with him but he's always going the other way :doh: he has a few drift-works stickers in the window so i guess he knows how to use it. he looks like he should hit a weight watchers diet tho :laugh:

Lol stickers do not make the drifter ;)
You saw mine when you came round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back