Japanese stuff

cisco

» CMF Member
Ahh Japan.

I can't wait to go back. Just surfing around and finding some cool stuff. Far out they have all the good gear!

Here's an off the shelf k11 intercooler kit:

cisco

» CMF Member
Here's a used worked engine:

"Cube alpha (last type 101 PS) it is the CGA3 engine of business. The Tomei make high cam (the ポンカム the) * aspect make cybernetic Anthropomorphic Machine professional (adjustment system it is the engine of) * 0.6 mm head gasket * IN & the EX port grinding * combustion chamber & the valve mirror surface finish * shim adjustment being completed. You remove the aluminum oil pan for the CVT, are changed into the steel make for the CG13MT. Using the used engine of 10500 km it produced, after that 3000 km or less rode. It is engine best condition, * the filler cap attachment of the ニスモ. You to view the self introduction column, in regard to agreement bid."

CMF_Pyro

» CMF Member
Do you have some info on the mufflers this guy sold at that big meet you went to. Is there a company that makes them or something?

cisco

» CMF Member
They are made by Fujita san (that guy) himself, he is the owner of B-Crews. He always has them in stock in the B-Crews shop in Shimizu Port, Shizuoka.

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Hey cisco...

If you happen to spot some worked engines like that please let me know all specs and approx. prices landed in Aus. My mech is perhaps looking for one

Thanks mate

Sean

cisco

» CMF Member
Yeah I wish.

Unfortunately it was just on yahoo auctions, and none of the sellers ship overseas.

I can only get stuff like that if I'm lucky enough for one of my Japanese friends to buy it for me with their account when I'm over there and its for sale at the same time. Doh.

CMF_Koguchi Power

» CMF Member
Hey Cisco,

Actually if you need anything I have alot of connections that can actually buy something that you find. I have alot of close friends that live in Japan and they are always willing to do me favors :D so if you find something they can buy it for you and also organise the shipping. He may charge a lil for his troubles tho

D

CMF_micra-man

» CMF Member
How little for his trouble?

There are quite often items on Yahoo Japan, like cup holder, dash-top console thing, Nissan Cube centre console that I wouldn't mind getting. But very few of these items/people ship outside Japan.

cisco

» CMF Member
Thanks Koguchi. That's good to know.

I made some strong contacts on my visit early this year who can get me whatever, i.e. bid on Yahoo auctions and send the item over to me or whatever etc, the only problem is that they are busy people like you and me, and they are unable to do that for all the members of this site etc which is a shame.

Maybe you could work something out with your contacts so that all site members were able to get stuff through you or your contacts. Of course you will need to make money out of every sale, but I'm sure people are happy to pay some extra $$ just to be able to access the items.. That's the go.

CMF_Koguchi Power

» CMF Member
Hey Guys,

Cisco, my friends actually scout for items and cars for me everyday so there is no issue with them being to busy to find me parts :D

If you want a container I can also organise that for you to :D I have alot of guys in Japan scouting for parts almost everyday... If you find something you like make sure you give me the details on where to find it, who to buy it from, how much it is etc etc... depending on how much the product is, is how much he charges... for small items he makes mayb like 10bucks or something.. he isnt to fussy as long as he doesnt make a loss... But if you guys are intrested I can fill up a container full of parts. Also with sending I can get it sent via Airfrieght if you want it within 4-5 Days of him getting the part in Japan...
With containers it may take bout 4-6 weeks after it leaves Japan depending on what shipping company I use...

Hope this helps guys

D

CMF_NotAnotherSSS

» CMF Member
What would you fill the container with?

You wont be able to fill it all with parts. It would make sense if you were going to getting a container to ship over rare and hard to find panel cuts. Like Super S front bumpers (which seem to be standard equipment on alot of jap k11), sunroof roof cuts with the sunroofs, ABS systems and sensors, wiring looms, etc etc.

CMF_NotAnotherSSS

» CMF Member
I mean heck, the few wrecked super s' which have shifted through various auctions here have usually been swarmed by people wanting it or its parts.

If you could advertise that you had a container full of super s parts, you could easily recover your costs on buying it all and bringing it over to start with.

Catch my drift?

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Honestly Koguchi...

If I were you, I'd bring in a couple Jap Spec Super S's... The ones with power window's, cupholders, tailgates, tacho clusters etc.. etc..

You'd be hard pressed not to find a buyer here for some of those parts

Sean

CMF_NotAnotherSSS

» CMF Member
Yeh, i reckon you could fit 3 k11 into your average car shipping container.

Pull the bumpers off in japan and put them in the car, pull the front quarter panels off and in the car and mabye even the rear hatch if there is still room.

That way you could squeeze them together :p

CMF_Koguchi Power

» CMF Member
Hmmm,

You guys have are giving me ideas hehehe...I saw a few nissan march's for sale not long ago with a few mods on them for pretty dirt cheap. I am pretty sure I would be able to fit 3 cars in a container with ease also with heaps of other parts... Im just thinking of where I am going to put all this stuff when I land it

I will start searching for some K11s in Japan now and try to find a heap of parts to fill them up with then sending...keep me posted if you find items you like

I will get back to you guys probably next after weds as I will be having my last exam.

BTW guys, I can get wheels, Nismo parts, Tomie parts etc etc you name it at wholesale prices in Japan as I deal with the factories there... This is just good to know if you want a price on a part including shipping to your door via express post...

Talk to you soon :D

D

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Mr. Koquchi Power, how about a 105mm supercharger pulley from the Toyota 4AGZE motor.Its the SC12 supercharger. Comes complete with electro magnetic clutch.White Knight has the earlier model SC12 which ran a larger supercahrger pulley. A 105mm one would give me around a 10% gain ( around 2psi).
I was quoted 76,200 JYN ex japan for a new one which is insane.
A second hand one would be fine.
Anyway if you have conatcts who could help would be appreciated.Thanks.
David

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
I second that with Mighty, I was thinking about maybe some N15 Pulsar armrests and some aftermarket electronic window kit.

Everybody no's factory fitted stuff is better. Would be great to see them for sale next to Cisco's clear indicaters. ha ha

CMF_Koguchi Power

» CMF Member
Hey,

I can already get HID kits... I can get them straight away to your door within the next day if you live in Brisbane...

With HID kits you have to watch out on what you are buying... I will not buy the cheap stuff as they just look like your using a set of 3800K bulbs... The kits that I supply are 8000K. I haveto double check the price on the Hi and Low H4 that suits K11's... I will find out tonight

D

p.s. Got my last exam of this sem today so after this I will be replying everyday

CMF_K11SS

» CMF Member
hey i no i aint been on site long or anything but i treat this place like a library for information.

would shipping to scotland be too much? if so its ok i know your prob busy.

do you ever come across an impul march? i want one for this country n i dont no anyone who would be able to help. please help me .. cheers stephen

Back