japan and stuff

CMF_blake83

» CMF Member
hey everyone i no i have kinnda not really been talkin much but as my micras in australia and i now own a SUBARU LEGACY GTB wagon it doesnt really seam relavent but anyway have seen some cool micras BUTTTTTTTTTT

the misconseption is that japan has lots of fast and rare micras all over the place, just waiting to get crushed

but the reality is that like 95% are auto(not even cvt,just 4 speed) and about 85% are 1 litre.

so when your lookin for a nice super S(different name here but i dont no it)with a manual and 1.3 or the newer 1.34(cga3de) it is a hard task.

there is a place about 40min south of me that is a dealer and small work shop and they have some sweet LSD, 1.3l, manual, 3door marches but there not cheap at all

heres a pik of a pao as my girl really like them but this guy i meet and it looks pretty cool and has a super/turbo motor but still using the auto(3speed,wat the) and just look cool

CMF_Toma

» CMF Member
Cool car! Terrible Colour.

Every panel has a splash of character :D Nice stuff.

Micragirl: Just admire the pretty pictures. I dont even understand it and im Hip 2 teh BRB-chat

cisco

» CMF Member
Blake, I deleted one of your posts in this thread.

Please don't use the f word on here and also please take more time to spell check your posts so that people can actually read them. This is about the 5th time you have been warned, stop wasting our time with the crap you spit out that is full of lazy spelling and grammar mistakes.

Apart from that, great thread and good to hear from you.

CMF_Nissanmania

» CMF Member
Looks like an old washing machine with a coin slot on the bonnet!

But seriously, I find this car to have a nice dash of retro cool with its exposed hinges and handles, funny boxy shape, Crossfire-style bonnet ridges, old style (=real) bumpers and utilitarian green paint job.

Sort of Mini meets Jeep Cherokee!

CMF_ed.

» CMF Member
That car has character.
I reckon the pepper white found on the mini's would be a nice colour on it as well.

Couldn't make heads or tails from your post but the pics are good.

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Golly gosh !! Its a bit of everything.Yeah nissanmania does look like an old Simpson washing machine with a coin slot.Typical Japanese retro styling which they seem to love.Man I reckon if you drove it over here people would throw stuff at it.

Back