RHD Japan

CMF_Pyro

» CMF Member
Dear all,

For a while now I have close contact with the guys of the online shop RHD Japan. The last couple of weeks many parts for the k11 have been added to their lineup of products for the little car we all love.

Since a lot of people ask for decent coilovers I can happily say a couple of quality sets are now available.

Including:
- Aspect Super Spec
- K-break Type H/S
- Racing Gear JTC N1
- Cusco Comp-S
- Tanabe NF Sustec Pro

Why I do this little promo thingy? I spent a lot of time searching for and trying to import parts from Japan that have been very hard to source for outsiders.

RHD is one of the very few stores that took all requests I had seriously, and added many products to their already impressive list of bits. Now we all can profit from this and pickup those parts you were never able to source.

http://www.rhdjapan.com

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Aspect coilovers at $3200 AUD and the RG's at 4100.. it's awesome that they're able to source these new and provide a service like that, though I can't see many (if any) people on here purchasing from there anytime soon. It makes sense to have a service like this for you guys in europe though :) Well done!

Cusco ones are a bit less expensive.. at $2400 delivered, but that's no surprise really (compared to aspect + RG).

---dens

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:

"deNs WROTE:<BR><BR>" though I can't see many (if any) people on here purchasing from there anytime soon.<BR><BR>---dens"</DIV><BR><BR>wtf are you trying to say dens? that micra owners are toight? lol. go on, get the rg's.. its a bargain :D

I'm sure plenty of owners will buy some suspension which is worth more than their car..haha :)

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Bahahah, yes i'm saying that the vast majority of people on here are tight. It's bad enough on here but as soon as you take a look at the UK forum all you read about are people who want 'lowering springs'. It's one of many reasons why I don't visit there anymore. There's a few proper projects on there but not enough to make me read through stuff like that. Don't get me started on exterior mods in the UK.. I don't understand people that spend more on looks than on handling and power. Different mindset I guess. It's not just the UK though, there's some on here that are like that too..

I honestly don't understand why people look at the cost of their car and compare it with the prices of parts when they start modding things. There's no point in saying 'My micra cost $1500, so there's no reason to spend more than $300 on suspension'. It doesn't work like that, and you'll end up with ****. I just don't understand the logic.

Edit: Oh, and hi Yom :) Nice to see you still lurking around here from time to time.

[/rant]

---dens

deNs WROTE:

"Bahahah, yes i'm saying that the vast majority of people on here are tight. It's bad enough on here but as soon as you take a look at the UK forum all you read about are people who want 'lowering springs'. It's one of many reasons why I don't visit there anymore. There's a few proper projects on there but not enough to make me read through stuff like that. Don't get me started on exterior mods in the UK.. I don't understand people that spend more on looks than on handling and power. Different mindset I guess. It's not just the UK though, there's some on here that are like that too..<BR><BR>I honestly don't understand why people look at the cost of their car and compare it with the prices of parts when they start modding things. There's no point in saying 'My micra cost $1500, so there's no reason to spend more than $300 on suspension'. It doesn't work like that, and you'll end up with ****. I just don't understand the logic.<BR><BR>Edit: Oh, and hi Yom :) Nice to see you still lurking around here from time to time.<BR><BR>[/rant]<BR><BR>---dens

right on.. must be something about the euro's... the old man was over there on holiday last year.. said all anyone does is a kit/wheels/gay supercheap spec accessories.. very rare to actually see something worthy over there. on the topic of suspension, driving the red car today, there's a massive difference between the gab's and the bcrews. i got back into the blue car and thought wtf is this lol. anyway.

CMF_Pyro

» CMF Member
Well everybody should do whatever they want, but for those that do want some serious parts but wouldnt know where to look, heres your hookup. I will to continue to look for stuff to extend the range with.

Back