Jap meet @ Bluewater Friday night

Ive had quite a few modified cars over the years so know quite a few people from different car clubs and i hear about the meets through them and normally i get invites on Facebook.

I took the Micra to a VAG meet last month... the micra got quite a nice response from people when they realised what was under the bonnet!

Its in bits... wanna come down tomorrow and help me get the engine back in the car lol jokes

Sent from my NOVO7PALADIN using Tapatalk 2

Address:
transparent.png

Bluewater Shopping Centre
Dartford, Greenhithe, Kent DA9 9SH, UK

you sure it aint one of those fishy ones with police shutting it down ?
long way to drive to just drive back home
where you meeting if its shut down, mc DO's

Nah its a proper organised one and the jap meets normally get the ok from security as long as everyone behaves.

you sure it aint one of those fishy ones with police shutting it down ?
long way to drive to just drive back home
where you meeting if its shut down, mc DO's

Nice to meet you matey.

Was an awesome meet... will get some pictures up later on :)

lone gunman sixth floor bookstore depository building,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the glow area of bluewater

i eventually found the right venue and glad to see whats up on the menu. nice open area and dead calm no harm. serious vehicles were there ! loud as,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

glad to meet you rob and mate ,,,,real deal turbo and setup,,,,,rob looking at my wheels me looking at his turbo :), i get inspired seeing others cars and having more plans hatch.

rain rain on the way and back mad aquaplaining in the truck tracks where water settles. in the famous words of MIK "your roads are ------" "not your suspension"

k11 performed above and beyond against the fto i went with although its auto trip box v6 the k11 1.3 held it up

Back