Janspeed

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
I can now supply all Janspeed parts etc.. I shall post prices shortly, HOWEVER I can also supply the Janspeed K11 manifolds in Stainless Steel. The is ofcourse an additional cost of around £100 for this, but since the steel ones rot so fast, it could be good value long term.

Ed

I've not heard them. I would say that it wouldn't be worse on the basis that the normal steel ones sound to me very tinny, and I would imagine the S.S metal is of a much better quality.

Ok no problem, If I can get another 3-4 people who would also want them around this I can arrange this no problem.

awesome Ed. u got any kinda idea after ordering them how long they mite take to be made and shipped? 2-3weeks? would it be about £300 for the manifold and delivery? any member discount * gonna sign up to be a full member soon, once the car is paid for and i have some spare cash * lol.

Cheers!

It will be around the same as a normal steel janspeed + £100.

I`v had one for a while they make an awsome sound well worth it and a much better price than i bought it for.

If janspeed make them yes, however there will be a minimum order which I would have to fill or I would most probably never get rid of them.

hey ed i know i said i would take 1 then said i wouldn, money is favoring me just now and

I WILL BUY 1 OF THESE STAINLESS STEEL MANIFOLDS FROM YOU!!!

sorry for the whole messing around, how many ppl you got interested in these?

pepper

ed i pm'ed u a while ago now but u never replied i was after price of a std janspeed n u think if i would have any problems on a post 2000 k11

the post 2000 "renault" k11 will not work with a janspeed manifold. The alternator has been repositioned and therfore gets in the way.

I'm afraid that right at the moment I cant tell you that as I dont know! Ill give janspeed a call later this week to see what they now haveon offer.

hmm is the alt different? what if i got a alt bracket off a prefacelift model would that work or am i stuck without being able to up the manifold

dunno where to post this but someone might find the info useless i can say that u can fit a manifold to a "renault k11" but only the ones without aircon the alternator on std models is pretty much same

if u got an air con model but would rather ditch away with it 4 manifold u can i got a cga with air con n taken look at it n dont look 2 bad

what u would need is
a norm belt (other one is like 10x 2 long lol)
norm alt mounting plate thingy
im about 80% the alts same just the mounting plate is different n thats all just unbolt the big plate thing that holds on the air con n alt n swap around...might as well get rid of the lil pulley wheel too n fit belt thats it...

only problem is the manifold dont accomodate 4 2 o2 sensors...at moment im just testing it but so far the MI light come on telling me that the o2 heater has problem n something else which is second o2 cuz it isnt plugged in lol i dunno if i should drill hole n put in second o2(aint sure if it make difference) or just ditch the thing n put back on std one...performance wise im still runnnig a 1.0 i think its a tiny bit quicker(or its in my head lol but nothing special...)

If I had intereste from 4 people all willing to put a deposit down then yes. Otherwise its not a viable option im afraid

Back