Janspeed System Cat Back 5 Months Old

alchemyst

Ex. Club Member
As Title Cat Back Janspeed Performance Exhaust Looks Good Sounds Nice Quite Quiet! In Very Good Condition Less Than 3000 Miles On It!
Only Selling As I Need To Make My Custom Stainless System For My Sr20de Conversion.
Looking For Around £120 Ish But Open To Offers.
Collection Is Preferred But I Will Post At Buyers Expense (would Be Quite Alot As Is Fairly Heavy!)

hey man I'm very interested more than happy to pay the postage (about a 200 mile trip for me to collect :( ) could you post some pics so i can see the condition please. cheers

i will stick some pics up cant get them until tommorrow though it is in excellent condition though! and the only reason i am selling is because it doesnt fit with my stainless 4-2-1 exhaust manifold!

Hi I am very interested and I live just down the road. 120 is fine and i can collect as soon as tomorrow lol but theres few things i want to ask. can I have your phone number? or u can call/text me on and i cal you back?

cheers!!

Hi I am very interested and I live just down the road. 120 is fine and i can collect as soon as tomorrow lol but theres few things i want to ask. can I have your phone number? or u can call/text me on 07842756846 and i cal you back?

cheers!!

i have emailed you as i couldnt pm you, text me back on that number tonight as im at work!,with the time you want to come pick it up.
cheers martyn

provisionaly sold to rlees85

Back