Micra CAT BACK exhaust system INC backbox

kristian

One Way Mule
Basically I purchased this off an MSC member in order to fit to my 2.0 micra, However the system is a bit too small for 2000cc so will be building a full system from scratch..

Its a full Cat back system INC backbox. Its a larger bore than standard and is a very good performance upgrade In addition to a Sports Sound and look..

I can offer Free Fitment if wanted...

dscn3833rj3.jpg

Theres some VERY minor surface rust on the exhaust but this will not affect the performance in anyway.. The backbox is stainless and cleans up to a MIRROR finish, with 3.5'' Polished Rolled tip iirc...

This fits all K11's with all engine sizes...

75pounds collected OVNO..

Thats around the same price of just a cheap backbox from halfords..

Cheers

Ian

Ex. Club Member
i believe its davey c's/gemma's old exhaust, which isnt that loud, just has a nice sound too it. Thought he was selling the car anyway?

OP
OP
K

kristian

One Way Mule
if delivery is less than a fiver? lol..

If you know sum1 whos making the trip south in a few days or over the weekend I could meet them near leeds etc..

Id drive up there and meet sum1 for 80 quid all in to cover sum petrol costs..

E

entirelyconfused

I'm interested in this. Obviously I'm in Sheffield so I could meet you around Leeds or somewhere. Incidently will I get through an MOT with this?

OP
OP
K

kristian

One Way Mule
ENTIREKVKSDKVGKSKGSHEFFIELD: This will not affect MOT

K11stew: This is flanged yes, a direct fit onto the standard CAT, Which is a bigger bore than standard incidentally..

k11stew

Ex. Club Member
kris, this might sound daft but...how far behind the rear bumper does the box end?

i need a asystem for lauras k11, but i need it to be 'hidden', so basically need a down bent pipe on the end of the box. so need to know what space there is between end of box and bumper.

sorry! cheers

OP
OP
K

kristian

One Way Mule
Correction!!!..

Its a 3'' rolled tip..

STEW: Its bigger than 5.5inches.. you could easily cut it off at the box and cut an angle out of it then reweld it on....

If you wanted me to do that Id do that no probs if you drop off a KFC: Fully loaded Meal when you collect..?

k11stew

Ex. Club Member
yeah mate, i was thinking though if the box sits too far back towards the bumper, the end of the box might need cut off and re welded on, aswell as a down bent tailpipe!

canny bit of graft there!

k11stew

Ex. Club Member
will cost more than a tenner in juice kris!

plus itll be going on another possible future feature worthy k11 in the club!

innit!

E

entirelyconfused

i thought you lived in sheffield? you could've got to kristian's in roughly the same time as going to leeds :S

Yes but you will notice I haven't asked him where he lives, am I psychic? However it's gone now so it doesn't matter.

k11stew

Ex. Club Member
cant make it down on a night. will have to be either this sat or sun.

whats youre address again mate. or just street name and postcode.

OP
OP
K

kristian

One Way Mule
This sun or sat is fine.. I can have a word with you about the bodyshop too.. lol

lemme know when you write ^these^ details down so i can delete them.. cheers