janspeed manifold

ive been on rally nuts but am looking to pay a lot less than that lol i was thinking of making my own short shifter but i thort i would see how much they are first

wel cut ur gear shaft its cheap and i dont think u will find a janspeed manifold cheaper i have looked for one since i bought the car and i am just waitin on the right moment to get one and i think its now that is a real good price

a think kristian was selling 1 for 65quid (a think thats his name) but he lives a bit far away from me and a myt just cut thu gear shaft cheap and easy

well i am new to the forum but owned my car 11 month lol i am cutting my shifter and i will be investing in the manifold/de-cat janspeed best investment and easy too

ive already got the de-cat pipe and dual exhaust just trying to get the manifold lol. ive got three micras on me drive atm but trying to get me bby sorted lol

cool i am just tryin to get ma car sorted or an mot its a pass but i like to make sure then to insure the ###### thats a ###### lol i have twin 4 inch cat back stainless steel exhausts sounds good looks good but want a straight through lol flame poper u know what i mean

Back