Jae

B

benmicrasr

How do i go about getting on the club stand for JAE?Had a rite gud weekend at donny so wanna go to JAE!How much is it aswell?

Bit early for JAE mate - but good man for wanting to be in on the Action!

It ain't usually to late summer, was in July 24th & 25th but always a blast and alot better than Donny imo.

Titch :kungfu:

Yeah you should have no problem getting on the stand. Great weekend though and usually a good laugh with all of the MSC lot. :) However I think we may have the potential this year of getting a full stand. That would be very kool!!! :D

benmicrasr said:
How do i go about getting on the club stand for JAE?Had a rite gud weekend at donny so wanna go to JAE!How much is it aswell?

lol Hi Ben.

you'll need to become an official member before Jae to get on the club stand ;)

thanks
Kev

would like to go to JAE aswell, my car will go in the normal car park tho unless ive actually got round to modding it ;) lol

rlees85 said:
would like to go to JAE aswell, my car will go in the normal car park tho unless ive actually got round to modding it ;) lol
JAE is not all about modifying your car, so long as your car is clean it's allowed on the stand, JAE is very different to your typical "Max Power" shows, sure you get really well modded cars, but its a show for all Japanese cars :)

i wouldnt mind getting mine on the stand as im planning on going to jae...but as always dependant on how much i can get done in the time remaining.

Could i have mine on the stand Kev, will definately be clean!!!! But should also have the kit on as well!!! :D

OOooooh I'm so excited for JAE!! I've missed going to car shows this year, and who knows, now that I'm learning I may be able to bring a Micra myself... or I could just nick Ed's ST. On second thoughts, I'll just take the ST! lol. Ed won't mind :p

As I said you may have to be the one driving that there! I may need a lorry hahaha.

Ed said:
As I said you may have to be the one driving that there! I may need a lorry hahaha.

is that for all your camping stuff? i noticed last year you had alot :D

well im doing radio possibly fireworks and possibly a fusion motorsport stand so I will need alot of space hahaha.

fireworks sounds cool

ill wait till jae to chat about my ecu ed.(if you have time lol) i didnt get chance at donny.

No no no, its because this year we have the ultimate luxury. We're bringing a shower, a toilet, a sink, james will have the kitchen sink in his camper so dont need that. Dony forget my changing room lol And the bed. That's why we need a lorry. So who's up for helping us pack away on the sunday this year?!? LOL

~*Claire*~ said:
No no no, its because this year we have the ultimate luxury. We're bringing a shower, a toilet, a sink, james will have the kitchen sink in his camper so dont need that. Dony forget my changing room lol And the bed. That's why we need a lorry. So who's up for helping us pack away on the sunday this year?!? LOL
I'll probably get roped into packing up :upside: hehe

SR_Micra_Boy said:
Yeah shud be there with the bbq and the almera, gonna have to be a slower convoy down this year though, lol

Memories of last year lol :)

17-Convoy%201.jpg

Back