JAE 2012 - What a weekend

Just got in - great weekend :). Am sorely in need of a bath and a shave now though :D. Will check my photo's later.

Smashing weekend, was so great meeting everyone! Will upload some of the pictures I took later (tried to get one of every Micra)

I now need to rest up and nurse my poor red skin back to health. :D

Absolute Fantastic Weekend everyone! :cool:

I'll post up more tomorrow when I've recovered, bloody knackered now, but very much worth it!

Kev

I only made Saturday in the end as we have had lots to get done today. Was great to meet everyone! I've never seen so many Micra's at a show before! It was a fantastic day and me and Helen can't wait till next year! :)

I'd just like to say thanks to everyone for an epic weekend (as per usual of course!) myself and Carrie had another great weekend, and you have yourselves to thank for that.

It's the club that makes these events what they are and I can't thank you all enough. The turnout was amazing, the weather was brilliant, the food was superb (thanks Kev [and mike, the blister will heal soon!]).

I must admit I was too busy enjoying the weekend to take many pictures, but what I do have are attached below.

A couple of personal messages from me:

Mik: Glad to hear you got the earlier ferry, even though at one point I thought you were going to follow me home!

pollyp: Another JAE notch for you, even if Will did lead you astray a tad at the end!

Harlen: I've updated your user title to something a tad more appropriate for the time being!

SirChris: You're certainly a character and a half, was mucho fun meeting you!

Stani & Glen: Hope to see the SR20 Micra next year, and your tubby again Stani!

Eire: No comment. You guys certainly enjoy a drink!

To the regulars: Better see you all next year, and maybe before! :)

It was a great weekend and great to meet you all. The countdown starts HERE to next year! :D

James

Attachments

• IMG_20120909_150212.jpg
    IMG_20120909_150212.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 452
  • IMG_20120909_170629.jpg
    IMG_20120909_170629.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 447
  • IMG_20120909_150201.jpg
    IMG_20120909_150201.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 427
  • IMG_20120909_150207.jpg
    IMG_20120909_150207.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 428
  • IMG_20120909_174107.jpg
    IMG_20120909_174107.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 435
  • IMG_20120909_174056.jpg
    IMG_20120909_174056.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 491
  • IMG_20120909_150156.jpg
    IMG_20120909_150156.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 471
  • IMG_20120909_150132-1.jpg
    IMG_20120909_150132-1.jpg
    316.6 KB · Views: 443
  • IMG_20120908_230143.jpg
    IMG_20120908_230143.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 451
It was definitely an awesome weekend :). Thank for saving my Kindle James, you're a star :).

It was actually Carrie that saved your Kindle, although I've saved your green chair! It's currently in my garage!

What a weekend!

I will definitely be attending next year, thanks for everyone who voted for my car, so happy winning unique mod trophy, I'll be trying to defend my title next year with something else wacky and impractical ;) again massive thanks, I've got another year to do more mods ;)

Awesome weekend, went too quick! Great to meet old and new faces and hope to see you all again in 2013! I've uploaded my photos to a separate thread. Hope everyone got back safely

Im typing this with blurry eyes while covered in after sun, arrived back a few hours ago with the car running good. Im pretty sure i did end up buying some crap fuel as its seemed to sort itself out after getting diluted (fingers still crossed til i do some testing).

Was great to meet everyone, see lots of nice cars and generally chill a bit (some times literally). Tbh i think im getting withdrawl symptoms already.... :D

Only thing is im totally annoyed that i've never been before.

I unfortunatly didnt get any pics as my camera was ermm left in the house. :rolleyes:

what can i say?
it was just an epic weekend with lots of laughs, met very nice people coupled with an amazing weather (still cold night tho)!
i recommend to get a bigger stand for next year, as i think lots of people are getting jealous and will attend in 2013 :D
for myself, i already planed to come next year! i also took, a couple of pictures which i will upload this evening.

cheers

wont start a fresh thread on this but this is bugging me as i had no intention of showing ?????????????
get up saturday first thing in my head (jae) im like ay?? whats this. so i ignored it, which is easy for the r-reg-essence :)
in the end i got on the phone for some companyment for the passenger seat----green sm,,,,,, er light means go.
on showing i was greeted by smiley smirking faces which leads me to believe VOOOODOOOOO MAGIC ! own up who done it ! i got my idea who,but i recon it was group effort :)

wont start a fresh thread on this but this is bugging me as i had no intention of showing ?????????????
get up saturday first thing in my head (jae) im like ay?? whats this. so i ignored it, which is easy for the r-reg-essence :)
in the end i got on the phone for some companyment for the passenger seat----green sm,,,,,, er light means go.
on showing i was greeted by smiley smirking faces which leads me to believe VOOOODOOOOO MAGIC ! own up who done it ! i got my idea who,but i recon it was group effort :)
Yeah dude, no idea what you said there...I understand you more in person. We were all smiley, i didn't think any of us were smirking.

I'd just like to say thanks to everyone for an epic weekend (as per usual of course!) myself and Carrie had another great weekend, and you have yourselves to thank for that.

It's the club that makes these events what they are and I can't thank you all enough. The turnout was amazing, the weather was brilliant, the food was superb (thanks Kev [and mike, the blister will heal soon!]).

I must admit I was too busy enjoying the weekend to take many pictures, but what I do have are attached below.

A couple of personal messages from me:

Mik: Glad to hear you got the earlier ferry, even though at one point I thought you were going to follow me home!

pollyp: Another JAE notch for you, even if Will did lead you astray a tad at the end!

Harlen: I've updated your user title to something a tad more appropriate for the time being!

SirChris: You're certainly a character and a half, was mucho fun meeting you!

Stani & Glen: Hope to see the SR20 Micra next year, and your tubby again Stani!

Eire: No comment. You guys certainly enjoy a drink!

To the regulars: Better see you all next year, and maybe before! :)

It was a great weekend and great to meet you all. The countdown starts HERE to next year! :D

James
does that mean I made a fool of myself :D

haha, i cant remember who but someone did mention your name then a bit later on you arrived...soo maybe that was the start of it. :D

good to see you turn up for a bit, put a face to the username.

It seems you all had a great event! I'm so glad for you all :)
I was moving in my new house this weekend so once again I missed a great MSC opportunity, next time will be the good one !

heya I've just recovered from the exhausted drive home from the show.

these last 2 weeks of my 2012 roadtrip holiday has simply been the best ever.
first met mike & jay before the drama of a blown HG.
then the trip to scotland & IOM to find the best roads was awsome.
but the 2012 JAE was most definately the sweetest icing on the top.

seeing all the famous k11's in one stand (+1) was a extraordinary, meeting and talking to the entire micra family was amazing, the fireworks involved alot of ooh ahhs & :eek: and the atmosphere of the whole event was unforgetable :)

james & carrie - u guys are an angel :) thx so much for ur kind support

mik - such a cool guy to be around, so much enthiusiasm

chris & sophia - was fabulous talking to you and helpin u out ;)

karl & celina - really nice chatting to you two, even through the freezing cold, and welcome to the msc family celina :)

Zed - such a blessing for you to make it :) i'm sure you use some sort of encryption when you type compared to when you speak lol :)

rest of the msc family - thx so much for being there

Back