JAE 2012 Stand List

Pretty much good to go! Most importantly, the car is prepped and ready. Only thing I couldn't sort was a proper fold out chair! Looked everywhere for one and couldn't find one. Ended up borrowing 2 little stall things from my girlfriend's mum, which should do the job I suppose. But if anyone has any spare chairs I'll be all over using them, with payment in Strongbow, of course... :D

Oh and I'll be leaving at about half 8 - 9ish tomorrow from Milton Keynes so I'll be there relatively early.

Gonna wash mine in the morning and hopefully get there mid-afternoonish :).

I don't suppose someone could bring a compression tester with them, I don't have one, nor have I ever used one. Would like to check the motor and get some input from people who know what they are doing. Would appreciate it very much! Will give you cider :D

I usually bring all my tools so may have one

Girlfriends going to pack now. This will be more stressful than getting the car ready for the show lol. Other than that I'm ready!:)
I am dreading what my misses is going to pack... she read a list to me on the way to get some ice cream earlier...painfull... think I should of invested in a tow bar and caravan :p

Pretty much good to go! Most importantly, the car is prepped and ready. Only thing I couldn't sort was a proper fold out chair! Looked everywhere for one and couldn't find one. Ended up borrowing 2 little stall things from my girlfriend's mum, which should do the job I suppose. But if anyone has any spare chairs I'll be all over using them, with payment in Strongbow, of course... :D
I can bring a few for you mate if you want.

And we are off
20120907_043751.jpg

Got home in the end! Car was chugging away, when she was warm she was trying to fire on the first cylinder. Hope eveeryone got home ok.

Glad to hear that your home save chris :)

Had an super epic weekend guys! Im currently in the ferry.
Cheere to all who made it, you are awesome. Shout outs to my man lobster kid :D

drive safe guys & girls!
Your olive planting potato :D

Did anyone pick up a bright green folding chair - I'm in my mum's bad books :D.

I was home at Maybe 5ish as no traffic and plain sailing! I did keep an eye out for you on the m1 Chris!
Was awesome to meet everyone new and old and have a catch up!

Did anyone pick up a bright green folding chair - I'm in my mum's bad books :D.

I think James might have one, as a few bits where left at the end...

I have someone's iphone charger too?

Glad to hear that your home save chris :)

Had an super epic weekend guys! Im currently in the ferry.
Cheere to all who made it, you are awesome. Shout outs to my man lobster kid :D

drive safe guys & girls!
Your olive planting potato :D

Ta mate, Oh you got the early one :D

Was lush meeting you all! You are all amazing, you lot have convinced sophia to let me keep playing with micras and she wants to come see you all again. Would like to see you all more! We need more meets people! Loved all your cars and style buddies. Want to see the photos too! Oh much love to my rally crew and those who helped to teach me car stuff :D

Was epic seeing you again bud. Sophia's totally awesome as well, I only wish she didn't keep forcing me to drink that gorgeous white zinfandel she likes :D.

"I love working in ze dark, it makes me feel like ze rally mechanic" :D. Mik is epic!

There's a 'last meet of the year' at Santa Pod soon - epic place for a meet! Will post all my pic's tomorrow :).

Back