13. whipit - MX5
14. peposhi - K11
15. camoxodka - K11
16. Big-Jord - K12
17. Squarepants - K11
18. Kris C - K11
19. solarice - K11
20. Swiper (k11)

Possible additional places if demand warrants it.

21. Richmicratwista (corolla t sport)
22. Mik (K11)
23. Harlen (K11)
24. NeX (K11)
25. SirChris (K11)

wow this is insane, if everyone turns up i think this might be the biggest turn out of actual micras at JAE ever!
i never even thought to put my name down on the list, as there is always space, but this year is going to be epic! well worth the £900 worth of ferry tickets and 12 hours of driving i will have to do to get there lol

I'm surprised you weren't already on the list mate!

I will be so pleased if we do genuinely get 25 people this year. This could be the best JAE in years!

well i thought it was automatic after i bought the tickets via the MSC and put down that i was coming in a micra,

Im 99.9% coming lol only thing that'll stop me is my car but its done well over the past 5 months :) still got plenty to do and buy though but thats last minute stuff

Im 99.9% coming lol only thing that'll stop me is my car but its done well over the past 5 months :) still got plenty to do and buy though but thats last minute stuff

Stani you gotta come, i came all the way to Glasgow to see you guys :p

nex when ar you planing to go? maybe do european convoi up to jae?

i would love to, but i am taking the ferry in esbjerg, Danmark and arriving in harwich.

but maybe you can get the ferry too? not too far north from Germany, i am driving 6 hours to get there. but the ferry tickets are not cheap. also i am going Wednesday, to arrive Thursday, so i can meet some friends, then on to JAE on Friday.

Unfortunatley my thrush bearing, discs and pads have decided they don't want to go to jae, gutted. Take my name off the list please :(

dood you don't need brakes to go to JAE, we will catch you when you get here!

Peposhi has not enough money to come this year, lads.

Ticket + 1BBQ for sale
15 GBP
Paypal payments only

Tha

Unfortunatley my thrush bearing, discs and pads have decided they don't want to go to jae, gutted. Take my name off the list please :(

its really not worth missing this JAE, its got to be the biggest yet, if you can make it even without the car.

i can probably find a thrust bearing from somewhere, disks and pads are a 5min job to change over, and you have almost two weeks to do it.

I live in yateley, near camberley GU46 7PW. If people can be aided by needing somewhere to crash your more than welcome. I am working Friday though.

Tonight I will mostly be kipping in this to test it :D

tent.png

I'm using a pop up tent I bought for Reading Fest last year. Fits myself and all my gear so does the job nicely - £20 in Argos, bargain :D

just a note, micrafish bought a single skin pop up tent a few years back and it either leaked like a beast, or got condensation in it, either way it was flooded by the next day.

so plan ahead people if it rains and there is lots of condensation you will wish you had a decent tent!

Mine was only about £100 and is fully storm rated so I'm hoping to stay dry if it rains :).

Plenty of room Chris, IIRC this was where he were last time - it's a BIG place.

msc_camp.png

And a pic of the gazebo thing with the names I can remember :)oops:).

msc_gang.png

Got a pop up tent aswell (still from JAE2006) and no leaks and condensation in it. and that time where my tent began to run/fly away, it was still dry :D

Back