JAE 2008 location confirmed

yeah i'll be there in a micra.
bring my own tent this time and perhaps a change of clothes......
Ollie mate your micra should float if not you can jump on mine.

Fuggles@JAE forums said:
If we get the biggest ever turnout we will still have room. The new site is great in that it has a really cool atmosphere and yet has a lot of space. It's just not like the flat and desolate plains of P'boro that's all.

here is the new location overlayed on the space we used at Peterborough (both to the same scale):

Sitesizecopy-1.jpg

looks like Fuggles hasn't been completely honest with the scale of the comparison pic above.

here are some pics of my own, all to the same scale (shown in the bottom left of each pic)

EoE showground

jae2007sssssss.jpg

Mersea (CO5 8SX)

jae2008.jpg

comparison

jae2007ssssreresss.jpg

It may be better like that. In my opinion, east of england was a bit too big! Billing was smaller, and had a much better atmosphere :) The sea could be a good laugh if it's hot too

Agreed, East of England showground was massive.

Me being an unfit, lazy git, felt it a mission walking round the site. But thats me. hehe

hi all i will be there cant wait and sammyboi did u want to convoy it if your still coming at the time and my micra will also be up to scratch by this date lol

well, as me and sammo found out. whilst walking and talking at night, you soon found yourself at the other side of the showground....

so a lie. its smaller......GRRR

hahaha, ive still got pictures of that.

at least i wasnt an arnold and mixing my drinks with copious amounts of puke.

mine was Black Vodka and Relentless...

Could do a Barclaycard advert:
Tickets £20
Petrol £30
Food £10
The look of Arnold in the morning after a night of drinking.....priceless!!!

/\/\/\
HAHAHAHA!

And yeah rob, im sure we can sort something out! Ill only be there for a day though so wont be on show.

LOL! JAE was a one off mess! there won't be a repeat performance this time!!

Back