Jae 2007

I should be going down providing i get my requested time off work, hopefully i will have done a bit more to my car by then also. What im wondering is what do i need to do to get my car on the club stand etc and how do i go about getting tikets etc etc as i cant find anything on the forum.

Cheers

Tom

You would need to be an official member for stand allocation, but as far as im aware, the stand is now pretty much full. There's loads of info in the official members section of the club, but you will have to sign up to see it :)

I would say PM Kev with queries but you have to be an official member to do that too!!

www.micra.org.uk/payments.php ;) - There's a 10th anniversary deal on at the moment so never been a better time to join up

The stand is almost full but we could squeeze in a couple more if you wanted to bring along your micra..

Arnold has pointed out the sign up screen in the above post for official membership..

thanks
Kev

If you could fit me in on the stand that would be great, i have £6.03 in my bank account untill i get paid on wednesday but as soon as i get paid ill pay for my membership.

Thanks Guys :)

I have been payed and am just waiting for cheque to clear sorry for the delay.... is my space still reserved?

Cheers

Back