its here and heres the pics hope you like it

hi guys

its here and heres the pics hope you like it i picked it up yesterday

gallery_59_63_82951.jpg

gallery_59_63_11670.jpg

mines a 07

your grilles diferent and my wheels are a diferent colour mines the chic model what is yours? anywa7y your right black is best i think you got a nice car there

mines a 07

your grilles diferent and my wheels are a diferent colour mines the chic model what is yours? anywa7y your right black is best i think you got a nice car there

My Model is a 1.6 Acenta.The Wheels are different because it is a auto:suspect: As for the Grilles there was a Revamp for 2008 With new
lights/New Grills/Rear parking sensors as standard/MP3 jack socket/Bluetooth® hands free telephone system/Audible speed limit warning

Oh by the way This is my Girlfriends Moms Car in Flame Red 1.6 Essenza

http://i14.tinypic.com/72a722r.jpg

i dont care if it does lose money i will run it for so many years i will get my moneys worth :grinning: all car lose money unless its some kind of classic in the mean time i will be driving the car i like for the next 100000 + miles all those summers with the top down......well worth it hehehe money well spent lol

all those summers with the top down......well worth it hehehe money well spent lol

What summers :grinning:

Car looks lovely :eek:) it took my mum over an hour to get me out of one in the show room lol and yeah I do agree the K12's look by far the best in black. I wouldn't settle for any other colour.:laugh: [/LEFT]

hi guys heres an update

i did nearly 600 miles in this car since i got it and... its fantastic its 1 quick micra the 1.6 engine rocks. with the top up its a great coupe and the top down what can i say it rocks!!!!!! the interior is well built solid and stylish.

its an addictive car i love it, this car will really grow on anyone who owns one my personal opinion is its the ultimate micra nippy handles well stylish and economical nissan got it right with the c+c

hi guys heres an update

Its fantastic its 1 quick micra the 1.6 engine rocks. with the top up its a great coupe and the top down what can i say it rocks!!!!!! the interior is well built solid and stylish.

its an addictive car i love it, this car will really grow on anyone who owns one my personal opinion is its the ultimate micra nippy handles well stylish and economical nissan got it right with the c+c

Hi I will have to Agree with you there Pick mine up on thursday and love it:love: :love: it to bits I Will get some pics of it tomorrow

Back