Its been a long time...

Hi all, am sure that the site is all very different since I was last a regular. Am very tempted to do another Micra build in the next few years so thought I would pop back to start getting back into it.

149398_433974676621319_249116422_n.jpg

Oh if any moderators have any sort of access to past posts of mine that would be appreciated.

Cheers all, Mark

Hey thank you. Was my pride and joy, fast wee bugger could take the piss out of alot of cars on the road!
I can't remember the manufacturer/brand of the skirts, they were for a micra though and came from germany. Would prob know the make if I saw it.

Mark

YES, think that could of been it!
No sold it years ago to a guy in wales that rallied them (this was quicker than his race car) He was going to take the engine out and put a standard one in and give it to his son or daugther.

Hi all, am sure that the site is all very different since I was last a regular. Am very tempted to do another Micra build in the next few years so thought I would pop back to start getting back into it.

149398_433974676621319_249116422_n.jpg

Oh if any moderators have any sort of access to past posts of mine that would be appreciated.

Cheers all, Mark

That car looks familiar........did you run an Omex ecu?

Yes, believe it became quite a popular choice for most people aswell. Good kit! There was a chap I think from the site, I remember asking about it way back. Think I had just sold it at the time and couldn't find the new owners details to pass on.

Yes, believe it became quite a popular choice for most people aswell. Good kit! There was a chap I think from the site, I remember asking about it way back. Think I had just sold it at the time and couldn't find the new owners details to pass on.

Hehe, that'll be me ;)

I have an Omex 600 in the car now, which was a nice setup on a set of Jenvey throttlebodies. It will be a little lacking on the next built, so will be replaced for a better more capable ecu. But yes, good bits of kit :)

Ha ha, what's the chances of that!

Yeah i sold mine with Throttle bodies, never got round to getting them on due to not completing the manifold, does it run nice with them?

Back