it's back..(almost)

CMF_evade

» CMF Member
blacktop is in,

this one has timing chain tick..(odd) but otherwise sounds much better than the old engine

just a few tests left to do before its off to get new cooler and fine tune.

Attachments

• 1597.jpg
    1597.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 30

CMF_evade

» CMF Member
yeah hoping as well.

new bits include a catch can, gfb bleed valve, whiteline rear trailing arms (finally installed after sitting in garage for over a year), stainless intake pipe, big frontmount intercooler.

cisco you have to update my car specs :)

cisco

» CMF Member
Great stuff evade. Happy for you mate, its coming along really well. That's mega progress now. Woohoo!

Yep, But what I really need to do is make the hot micras section updatable by the editors, then you can do it yourself heh.

Haven't touched the site for a while now, but will get to it soon.

cisco

» CMF Member
Hey what about slamming in a normal T25 while everything is out :)

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
thats great news aaron. he, love that looking up, under car, no engine photo, n i c e o n e :D
...so did you end up going the whole hog and getting forgies like blue monster + white knight?

best of luck,

alex

cisco

» CMF Member
sweet evade. yep will slam her in an express bag (padded and stuff etc).

CMF_evade

» CMF Member
transferred mate,

man shattered my mate who did all my turbo work is on like..car hiatus and isn't doing any more car stuff! not enough time..booo

now i have to find someone else to do my new cooler piping.

all in all the car is back and running..drove it for the first time in AGES today and was going OK, boost control wound right down to 5psi atm.

temperature went up though so im not sure whats going on there..apparently the jap motor's waterpump was shot and we swapped my old engine's one on..possibly has something to do with that.

my radiator fan might acctually be running off the aux from my ecu as well now ..i have no time to throughly check it all though..

just want it to get it to tuners asap.

once thats running ill sort out the cooler.

Back