Geoff W Conversion to Turbo Almost Complete :-)

CMF_Geoff W

» CMF Member
Engine Bay 4

Attachments

• 33832.jpg
    33832.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 32

CMF_evade

» CMF Member
Awesome geoff..i reckon you'll do well with this car, looks like youve covered most bases well..

boost it up to 8psi and have some fun :) maybe 10 for some real smiling haha.

did you remove the airflow meter out of the throttle body? i dont think it makes much diff ..i left mine in there

prepare to have LOTS of fun surprising unsuspecting drivers out there...

get lots of vids too haha

so how much power you make?

CMF_Geoff W

» CMF Member
aaron WROTE:

"Did you remove the airflow meter out of the throttle body? i dont think it makes much diff ..i left mine in there<BR><BR>prepare to have LOTS of fun surprising unsuspecting drivers out there...<BR><BR>get lots of vids too haha<BR><BR>so how much power you make?

Aaron (formerly known as Evade :) )

The throttle body is something off a toyota, so no airflow meter.

The sensors include, air temp, MAP sensor, O2 sensor water temp etc.

I was just amazed to feel the pull from a passengers perspective. and it sorta rocked over and started to spin and torque steer, with only 20% throttle!!!!! Awesome and well and truly worth the wait.

I must say an absolutely massive thanks to my best mate and Master Mechanic Jason. Cause I really couldn't have done it without him. He's built this car and deserves to be truly proud.

CMF_evade

» CMF Member
ahh cool, sounds good man..my car didnt have much torque down low but once it built up boost it gave you a nice push along..turbo was a bit big

its a big diff sitting in the drivers and passengers seat..you definately feel it more in the passenger seat

CMF_fred

» CMF Member
well, must be turbo season..... its gonna be a great winter! That's really fantastic, your engine bay is super neat... I'm gunna havta rewire and tidy up mine.... Be interesting to get some figures, that reminds me... I should get some dyno time, myself.... (after water injection install)

Back