is this someones on here?

well, not at the mo, not unless you put the engine in the boot and push it off a cliff.

its having a rebuild (and has been for some time now.. nearly 2 years if i remember right)

come on nis, pull your finger out boy.lol

by the title "europes fastest CGA", how does he know?? cant just go around saying that you :p there are people out there who do micras but dont come on here

I would say im staging a challange to that title with a new build of my own in about 3 weeks, but its a smaller engine.... Should see around 250 horse with CG13..

I would say im staging a challange to that title with a new build of my own in about 3 weeks, but its a smaller engine.... Should see around 250 horse with CG13..

Sounds interesting, 250hp from a CG13 is quite an expectation. You must have spent a fair bit of money on the engine....

Ive not, Ive just built it, and am re-designing all the set-up....
Tis a Turbo obviously, think theres a seeky pic on 'k-kustom forum' somwhere.

Ive actually got 3 complete turbo set-ups for CG13.. and two will be shown in about 2 weeks, in 2x new blogs on the k-kustom forum...

Everythings been under wraps in 2008. In 2009 there are going to be 3x more CG turbo micras on the road..

Ive not, Ive just built it, and am re-designing all the set-up....
Tis a Turbo obviously, think theres a seeky pic on 'k-kustom forum' somwhere.

Ive actually got 3 complete turbo set-ups for CG13.. and two will be shown in about 2 weeks, in 2x new blogs on the k-kustom forum...

Everythings been under wraps in 2008. In 2009 there are going to be 3x more CG turbo micras on the road..

yee haaa! looking forward to this

This one Kris?:
dsc01189ff5.jpg

The title is just that...

It is not meant to be literal as i know there will be many micra's that are equally fast, some of the rally ones im sure but at the time when the video was made it was streets ahead development wise compared to any other i knew of.

Anyway, if people enjoy watching the video - job done :)

Keen to see kristians blogs too they sound interesting

Same again Davey. Nis' engine has been built to an extremely high standard. The revised engine build has had some very innovative and necessary modifications made due to limitations of the CG engine design, hence my question.

Either way it's good to see more entrants into the turbocharged arena.........I will keep my eye on this post for sure :)

Back