F/S: FS: K11 JDM/ March interior centre arm rest RARE

Item: FS: K11 JDM/ March interior centre arm rest RARE
Condition: used
Reason for selling: no longer own a Micra
Price: £45 posted (UK)

No longer own a Micra, last of the bits I have to go From previous posts on this, this will only fit in March/ imports with the handle for the seat adjustments rather than the rollers you have on the UK seats near the seatbelts as they get in the way. to my knowladge there is no welding or cutting involved to make this fit, simply remove your current centre trim and it secures into the 4 surrounding scew holes... it looks that way anyways... I never tried. I think £60 posted is quite good for this! Payed quite a lot, not sure what I'm loosing but loosing is definatley the answer but this needs to be showed off/ enjoyed instead of sitting in the plastic box in my garage. If anyone is seriously interested, throw me a sensible offer... We shall see.
k11armrest3.jpg
k11armrest2.jpg
k11armrest1.jpg
original seller of item (who I bought it off, imported it to UK etc) was JDMISME so instant proper wow factor knowing it's in good shape which it is :)

Aye. Was in a rush and misread the description.

So it should be all yours Sulfur :-D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

SuLuR, I also paid for a fuel/boot release mechanism but not recieved it,

Dougyledds, can you please contact him for me also?

Cheers

J

I got a message from doug,

Says that John is having some trouble and hasnt been able to post anything, but should be around the end of this week, which i assume is the same for you.

I contacted john at his email and he said hes been busy at work which was last week and had a day off lastweek and said he will post our stuff out on his day off, he said his internet is playing up, but to be honest its like Tuesday and still nothing etc.. well just wait then if thats the case!

J

How odd!
He got back to me almost instantly couple weeks ago.

I'll see if I have a contact number

ive had nothing also, anyway been what almost 2 weeks, so now paypal is sorting this out, claimed for my money back, to be honest at least get in contact and let us know whats up!!

J

How odd!
He got back to me almost instantly couple weeks ago.

I'll see if I have a contact number

Me to, I bought recess from him and transaction was perfect and came within couple days. But not with this, hope he's ok.

I'd rather have the arm rest then the money. I even Offered to sort out courier.

Afternoon,

Internet has now decided to work, I know I should of gone to a friends house to at least get in touch... but there we go I do appologise.

Doug got in touch with me last week, saying that you guys have (rightly so, thank you for it actually) publicly destressing your worries over your missing parts.

Back to basics. I got paid, and now its back to where I was before I got paid, with nothing there.

I have no excuse for why I haven't posted them out, yes I have been working but a lot of the hours I've been working have been un-paid simply to keep up the actual paid overtime I get.

The box of bits for the fuel/ boot lid release mech and the arm rest are still in the living room where they were when I sorted it all out.

The only worries I have regarding your paypal disputes is you won't get a refund because I don't actually have the funds to give you. I have exactly £1.63 left and that is 4 days after pay. I haven't run away... yes I have not been online since I sorted all this out, but I haven't run away. I haven't re-sold or anything stupid... I have just got carried away with trying to fix my car up so I can take the lady to college and back because we fell out and I felt the only way I could make it better between us was if I fixed the car up and was able to go to see her or pick her up from or to college. And look what mess I've got myself into here. :(

Internet is back now, so I will and can give you guys updates... still need to post Richards mirrors too.

FWIW: my e-mail is: [email protected]
mobile number is: 07875502482

I will edit those two off this post in a couple of days... if Sulur and Alpina can simply drop me a text to say you've seen this, with as much rant as you want (I deserve it) please go ahead.

The only 100% guaranteed way I can suggest, and I don't want to say this is to send another payment for the postage or even better sort a courier out... I have got a better amount of hours this month and the car doesn't need as much work, so I can guarantee come pay day, this plus a bit of money back for the actual parts I've sold will be given back.

I will do my best to get these posted out regardless... but if you can text me so at least we have contact offline here.

Sorry. And sorry to the Admins for this. I don't like this as much as you guys don't. Please believe me.

I'm really sorry guys :(

Afternoon,

Internet has now decided to work, I know I should of gone to a friends house to at least get in touch... but there we go I do appologise.

Doug got in touch with me last week, saying that you guys have (rightly so, thank you for it actually) publicly destressing your worries over your missing parts.

Back to basics. I got paid, and now its back to where I was before I got paid, with nothing there.

I have no excuse for why I haven't posted them out, yes I have been working but a lot of the hours I've been working have been un-paid simply to keep up the actual paid overtime I get.

The box of bits for the fuel/ boot lid release mech and the arm rest are still in the living room where they were when I sorted it all out.

The only worries I have regarding your paypal disputes is you won't get a refund because I don't actually have the funds to give you. I have exactly £1.63 left and that is 4 days after pay. I haven't run away... yes I have not been online since I sorted all this out, but I haven't run away. I haven't re-sold or anything stupid... I have just got carried away with trying to fix my car up so I can take the lady to college and back because we fell out and I felt the only way I could make it better between us was if I fixed the car up and was able to go to see her or pick her up from or to college. And look what mess I've got myself into here. :(

Internet is back now, so I will and can give you guys updates... still need to post Richards mirrors too.

FWIW: my e-mail is: [email protected]
mobile number is: 07875502482

I will edit those two off this post in a couple of days... if Sulur and Alpina can simply drop me a text to say you've seen this, with as much rant as you want (I deserve it) please go ahead.

The only 100% guaranteed way I can suggest, and I don't want to say this is to send another payment for the postage or even better sort a courier out... I have got a better amount of hours this month and the car doesn't need as much work, so I can guarantee come pay day, this plus a bit of money back for the actual parts I've sold will be given back.

I will do my best to get these posted out regardless... but if you can text me so at least we have contact offline here.

Sorry. And sorry to the Admins for this. I don't like this as much as you guys don't. Please believe me.

Do you need a cuddle John? :D

Hopefully the guys will see this mate i can forward if anyhting :)

No offence but " I've taken your money, can you send me some more"?? :confused:
Thats not what he said he said basically if you want them quicker sent some money or sort out postage yourself and he'll give you your postage plus compensation or wait till he gets paid and then he will send them out.

Thats not what he said he said basically if you want them quicker sent some money or sort out postage yourself and he'll give you your postage plus compensation or wait till he gets paid and then he will send them out.
But why should you have to if you've already paid? Maybe it's me that's wrong and I'm just cynical in my old age, who knows :confused:

Afternoon,

FWIW: my e-mail is: ******** (edited out email)
mobile number is: ********** (edited out number)

Hi John,

Hope your well,

Ive just sent you a text.

ok, so ive paid for items which is incuded postage, AND i have to pay extra more for postage then ill get my postage reimbursed at a later date? the thing is so far doesnt look good and to put more money into getting my items doesnt sound right!!! i understand its taken almost 2 weeks for something to come to me regarding problems your having!, postage for my items at tops your looking at £5 and thats signed delivered, John you telling me you dont have £5 to send the Boot.Fuel mechanism?

J

Artículo: FS: K11 JDM/ reposabrazos central interior March RARO
Condición: usado
Motivo de la venta: ya no tengo un Micra
Precio: £ 45 publicado (Reino Unido)

Ya no tengo un Micra, lo último que tengo que ir De publicaciones anteriores sobre esto, esto solo encajará en marzo/importaciones con la manija para los ajustes del asiento en lugar de los rodillos que tiene en los asientos del Reino Unido cerca de los cinturones de seguridad, ya que estorbar. que yo sepa, no hay que soldar ni cortar para que encaje, simplemente retire la moldura central actual y se fija en los 4 orificios de cierre circundantes... se ve de esa manera de todos modos... Nunca lo intenté. ¡Creo que £ 60 publicados es bastante bueno para esto! Pagué bastante, no estoy seguro de lo que estoy perdiendo, pero perder es definitivamente la respuesta, pero esto debe mostrarse / disfrutarse en lugar de sentarse en la caja de plástico en mi garaje. Si alguien está seriamente interesado, que me haga una oferta sensata... Ya veremos.
k11armrest3.jpg
k11armrest2.jpg
k11armrest1.jpg
El vendedor original del artículo (a quien lo compré, lo importé al Reino Unido, etc.) fue JDMISME, por lo que el factor sorpresa fue instantáneo al saber que está en buenas condiciones
Hola estoy muy interesado si todavía lo tienes. Soy de Barcelona España. Muchas gracias

Back