internet explorere probs

M

MTB

:p Hi all, my ie doesent seem to be working properly, i can only seem to access it through going to my computer then through favourites, cant access it through any of my files on my d top, any help is much appreciated, thx MTB:p.

Delete the shortcut on the desktop, and then create a new one from the Main Internet Explorer, in the programs folder

Hi m8, canny seem to find it lol, i have alot of shortcuts on my d top, ie micra forum, none of them work, im stumped

what windows do you have?

goto:

C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer

and create a shortcut to:

IEXPLORE.EXE

if that doesn't work then try reinstalling IE from the add/remove programs in control pannel.....

i think it's the same in XP,

i'm working with 2000 at work but it should work :)

ahhhhh sorted, i just installed windows service pack 2 and that brought a box up telling me to disable some sort of internet add on thing, so i disabled it and ie is working fine again woooooooohhhhhhhhhooooooo. Only problem i have with the service pack 2 is for example if im on autotrader looking at cars and i want to view the rest of the info on the car, im getting error and thendone come up on the bottom bar with a little hazard sign, any ideas anyone why this is happening, was fine before the service pack 2 was installed, thx all MTB:].

Back