eshley exhaust help

M

MTB

:p Hi all, can anyone tell me if ashley back boxes are any good?, if anyone has one or any info on them your help is much appreciated as its for relatives slx she has just purchased, thx all MTB:p

Hi m8, as it not me who helped you get one m8, not sure cant remember lol, anyway whats the quality like and whats the sound it comes off it, is is loud or what, she doesent want it loud just a nice rumble to it and a deep when putting the foot down lol. Have you got any pics of it on the car at all so i can see what it looks like and how it fits etc, thx m8 let me know:].

Here's Danni's Ashley backbox:

12.danniexhaust.JPG

yeah mate it was u now i think about it. ts not OTT but like you say it has a nice grumble too it. I had mine before Danni and mine has started to rust a wee bit but last time i seen here she told me that she treats hers with some stuff from halfords and hers seems to be holding out quite ok. Mine comes slighlty out to the side but Dannis sits just fine, i wouldnt say the noise was OTT but turns heads if u know what i mean, worth the money but if order from POTN they can be total nonces and take forever and a day

oh yeah, i think they do a 4 inch now which would probably sit more snug in the gap but ours are 3.5"

eeee did i say u cud post that james:p lol

but yea MTB this is a pretty nice b box.... its not really loud but its not quiet its just a nice deep rumble.... i like the sound a lot!! altho i have got a k&n too so not sure what it sounds like with just exhaust!
i wud reccomend it tho:)

thx for the help guys its much appreciated, think she will be buying one now and left for me to fit it hehe:].

Back