Internet down?

NeX said:
i didn't mean to :down: :p

Don't worry!

I'm using the oven and washing machine at the moment, so i'll probably break both of them, give myself food poisioning, then burn my clothes using the Iron later!!!

I'm so demesticated :D

Vice Versa...

ollie240585 said:
Don't worry!

I'm using the oven and washing machine at the moment, so i'll probably break both of them, give myself food poisioning, then burn my clothes using the Iron later!!!

I'm so demesticated :D

Either that or you'll have a nice clean dinner and some really over done clothes Oo

NeX said:
has anyone noticed that alot of internet pages are down at the mo?!

Your isp's dns server might be a little messed up if that's the case.

Arnold said:
Your isp's dns server might be a little messed up if that's the case.

well this is the weird thing, i was on Break.com then mozilla says "cannot find Break.com"

so i type break into google and only half of all the results that it came up with work and the others just say cannot find blah blah....

just wondering cos the last time this happend it was the 11th of september... oooh :(

NeX said:
just wondering cos the last time this happend it was the 11th of september... oooh :(

Well the internet practically ground to a halt that day for obvious reasons!

Arnold said:
Well the internet practically ground to a halt that day for obvious reasons!

well then its just me :( oh well and i was really looking forward to following that link in Members non car chat :(

ollie240585 said:
It's not mine.....EX GFs, lol

YES :rolleyes: thats what they all say :p

ohh BTW everyone i gave my ISP a call and like Arnold said they where just being #### :D so all good now :D:D

Back