Interior Light..

nathan.warren69

Ex. Club Member
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know where the wire is to tap into the positive for the interior light? weather thats in the back of the fuse box or anywhere easier?

Thanks in advance.

I see, i have ordered an Add-a-Circuit fuse holder so i can tap in via the fuse, thats probably the easyest way to get the power for the extra lights, do you know where the interior light wire comes out of the roof? i want the ligths to fade in and out like the current interior light does :)

hi nathan
i cant remember which way the wiring runs but if you remove the light you will be able to see the run on the cable then you can tap into the wiring lower down the loom and not in the roof

ahh okay, i will give that a go if the Add a Circuit fuse doesnt work, however i think this will be fine and if it does work it will be perfect for what i want as i would rather the other lights are fused seperately :) Thanks for your Help, I need to put some pictures up of my car :)

Well the Add a Circuit dident work, that just gives me power and wont turn of the lights look amazing though :) im asuming that the wires run to the front of the car?
Back to your Idea :)

the roof light wiring goes across to the right, forwards over the driver door then down the right A-pillar into the loom

think its the red/white wires

cool thanks, making the white one negative? Does it have anything in there about what socket in the fuse box the boot light is suppoesed to be? i havent got a boot light at the moment but im going to put one in as the wires are already there, so i tested the wires with some LED's and it doesnt seem to have any power running through so i would assume its not Fused?

scaled.php
scaled.php
scaled.php

Thanks for that it was helpful, ive now got them wired up and they look good, for some reson the wires for mine rather the other side though haha, I ended up just going for the light though :) thanks for your help. :)

it nice to see someone say thanks for the help that's been given and also to know that the job turned out well,more members should comment after they have completed a job so other members know the info is good.

Back