Interior light

Hi

I brought a new interior light on eBay thats meant to be super bright but the thing is its smaller than the original. Is there anything i can do? It only cost a quid so not too bothered but if anyone knows where i can get another that would be great.

I changed the number plate bulbs and they look wicked. I hope they are legal. They are ice white rather than the yellow tint ones (they are NOT chav blue)

Have a look on dx.com you can get really bright leds for cheap postage take a while though. The interior roof light is 42mm iirc. Ill try n post pics later of mine (from dx)

I wedged a ball of kitchen foil between the bulb in my K11.

Ive even done the same thing in my new car.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I wedged a ball of kitchen foil between the bulb in my K11.

Ive even done the same thing in my new car.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Between the bulb and the fitting inside the roof you mean? Its weird because when you turn on the switch the bulb moves so wouldnt it just drop out?

Between the bulb and the fitting inside the roof you mean? Its weird because when you turn on the switch the bulb moves so wouldnt it just drop out?
Pack it fairly tight, the bulb moved but never fell out :)

Shape the foil around the bulb so it fits snug.

so far mine has been ok with the tin foil. it does give off a tint of blue which looks cool but also a bit chavy so not too sure about it.

I'm trying to source a light for the front of the cabin. There's a plastic grommet in between the sun visors, but did any Micra variant come with a front courtesy light?

Back