Insurance Renewal - shocking!

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
So my insurance renewal has finally come through! Being ripped off since my change from the corolla to the glanza half way through my policy.

Adrian Flux hit me with £907 fully comp renewal!!!!

So me:

27 yrs old.
7 years protected no claims about to be 8.
1 sp30 coming off in Jan 08
1 accident claimed - not to blame.
small mods, mostly handling, everything declared (not like for like, found that out with the corolla
mad.gif
)
clifford concept 650
low crime rate area.
good job - web designer / I.T
rented accommodation

Personally I think my quote should be far less, say about £500 - £700 considering my no claims, if not less!!!

I'll be ringing around and most probably go with Sky Insurance.

I will NEVER EVER give my business to Adrian Flux again, charged me £130 a month for the remaining 6 installments on my policy to make up the full 12 months term, even though I was insured on the corolla for the first half of the policy.

then rip me off my insurance payout on the corolla too.

RANT OVER lol!

Kev

I will never touch Adrian Flux either...They kept trying to say I owe them money yet I didnt want the policy and dont even have the vehicle. But I wouldnt pay them

They also quoted me £1200 TPFT for a Fiat Cinquecento 1.1 Sporting grr

Give Greenlight Insurance a go, they specialice in modded and performance cars and were really good for me and my friend.

http://www.greenlightinsurance.com/

Ouch!!!!

I'm only paying just over £1000 fully comp for a 1.6 Turbo with 0 years no claims!!!

Micras about £675 TPFT all mods declared!!

Nice one flux!!!!

Mahha. Im on my parents, £450 for the year, and my parents pay half. I love my mummy. Tho thats still quite a lot for a 1.2 micra that I dont even use.

i was £450 fully comp (with green flag roadside assistance) for my 160SR with Zurich insurance.

they made a proper boob and sent me a renewal for 180 quid next year, which they have to honor! genius!

Adrian Flux have skanked you big time

never used them and after calling them for quotes in the past never will sound like a bunch of muppets to me.

i prefer to go mainstream insurers, swift cover do both my cars at the mo and it costs me less this year to insure the micra and the mr2 than it did last year just for the 2! result! :p

Ouch Kev thats bad.

I'm with elephant and only pay £500 fully comp with all mods declared (not like for like) . I haven't got any no claims bonus, got points on my license. Live in a very high risk postcode, 26 with good job (Senior Developer for a online gaming company).

I got a quote from Adrian Flux last year when had 3yrs no claims bonus and it was £1000.

I'm trying to find that company that gives you a discount if you don't drive between 11pm and 6am. Anyone know who it is?

well i still put down i work for the dvla driving a fork lift got 2 yncbd and ins on an 1.0 e is 350 from yes car insurance.co.uk the quote i got from confused.com ha ha fully comp too

Mines 750 fully comp 2 years ncb, 3 speeding points and a 21 year old in marketing for a 2lt.

so with swift. they rock :D

Back