insurance query

bombz4

Ex. Club Member
just got quoted on a p reg 1.0l 4spd and they want 200 quid more than on the micra? shouldnt it be less i know its neer but still! i thought it ud be cheaper!

P reg micra or something else? Didnt think k11 micras had 4 speed boxes which is why im quering this :)

o sorry its a citroen ax but im really confused! how is it more expensive than insurance on my k10. i told the insurance company that the ax is worth less than the k10 aswell! any where i can find insurance groups for car on the net?

If you compared the AX to a Micra, the AX is likely to be seen as more of a young persons car.. Boy racer / chav / going to crash it etc.. The micra's are more granny mobiles, so in the eyes of the insurance, the AX is going to be in a higher group!

Thats what i think anyway

the citroen would cost more to repair if it was to be involved in an accident due to the high cost of genuine parts in comparison to nissan parts, so they take that into consideration when calculating the cost of cover.

ahhh well at least i can have a run around for a while until the micra is sorted, although i thought it was going to be same or cheaper insurance!

Back