Inquiry About Engine Identification/Information

Hi guys,

Aside from the information plate attached to body frame/chassis of our Nissan March K12, is there an information of the engine which is attached or directly labeled in the engine block and not in the body frame/chassis?

@ frank

My Nissan March K12 is a converted one , from right-hand drive to left-hand drive; This unit of mine was knockdown (disassembled and cut the whole body into smaller parts excluding the engine as a whole) and put inside a big cargo ship rectangular container along with the other same knockdown units, and delivered here in Cebu, Philippines before reassembling (this is how they do it in order to maximize the space of a single cargo ship rectangular container). Thus, the reassembled & combined cut down body and the engine 'might' not be the "exact pair originally" due to as said, there are several knockdowns of same unit in that single cargo ship rectangular container.

That is why I want to know if there is direct marking in its engine block for its engine identification or specifications.

I have checked the upper part of its engine, the visible area, but I couldn't find one...

Back